Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-02-2020, 10:33 AM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Just because he tweets doesn't mean he's not as boring as most of the other personalities in our team. Only Sakho has charisma in our team. The rest are dull, no wonder we are so toothless and rudderless.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:51 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Not a single positive post? What a depressing place this forum can be.
Ah, but if this thread was 'your test results for Corona Virus' not a single positive post would be uplifting.

It's half glass kaleidoscope thing
Old 22-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's the BBS for you.

I've been on since the early days (relatively) and it was a far nicer more sensible place.

Not sure if its time, growth or the Premier League that has infected the place.
Old 22-02-2020, 01:37 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Was half expecting him to be shown a picture of Wilf and fail to identify him.
Old 22-02-2020, 01:51 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
That's the BBS for you.

I've been on since the early days (relatively) and it was a far nicer more sensible place.

Yeah, it was definitely more fun and funny before we got promoted.

This thread is a typical example, just full of needless snidey remarks by snidey little wankers who appear to hate everything and everyone associated with Palace.
Old 22-02-2020, 02:13 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Was half expecting him to be shown a picture of Wilf and fail to identify him.
Me too In the round where they had to identify people whose name started with Z
Old 22-02-2020, 02:20 PM

French Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
THIS forum ? I'm afraid the majority of forums these days. How things have changed since I joined in 2002.
#46 Allez Vale
Old 22-02-2020, 02:43 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
For positivity you need to get on the match day thread. Especially if we concede early
Old 22-02-2020, 05:24 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Glad he went on QOS as it obviously made him score today or something.
Old 22-02-2020, 05:30 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's a parody of the show I enjoyed growing up with.
It almost seems scripted for laughs with Tuffers and Dawson trying to out schoolboy the other.

Never been the same since David Coleman and his jumpers.
Old 22-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Was that when you were trying to nonce her? She's only 10.She did mention some weirdo.
Somebody really should tell you that using your ten year old daughter in a 'noncing' jibe on a public message board is a very odd thing to do.

Very, very odd indeed.
Old 22-02-2020, 07:38 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PemboExpress View Post
It's a parody of the show I enjoyed growing up with.

It almost seems scripted for laughs with Tuffers and Dawson trying to out schoolboy the other.

Never been the same since David Coleman and his jumpers.

Skim watched it on I Player.
Tufnell is fine, Dawson, though is as funny as piles.
There was a supposed British female tennis star I’d never heard off.
Dawson’s team ( with PVA) lost.
Old 22-02-2020, 09:55 PM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He got a few tips on free kicks from JFH. Yesh, my friendt!
Old 22-02-2020, 10:38 PM
Making it So

PT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to love watching Question of Sport with Bill and Emlyn as a kid. Over the years it has gotten more cheesy and contrived and these days I make no effort to watch it. Fair play to Patrick vA though as there was some recent chit chat that he would be back in Holland after the last transfer window in Jan.

Also quite sad to see such harsh comments on this thread. Lots of entitlement amongst Palace fans at the moment. Dangerous in my view.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:46 PM

Alfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfie's army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I watched it for the 1st time in about 15 years because pva was on, I can’t see me tuning in again didn’t think muck of it, sue barker needs replacing for starters
Old 22-02-2020, 11:11 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
If David Coleman, Willie Carson and Billy Beaumont were available as replacements I might watch
Old 23-02-2020, 06:05 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought he did well. Prior to the programme I assumed he was a typical football no mark but he did well
Old 23-02-2020, 10:12 PM

Ticehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTicehurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Coor some people question of sport is bit of harmless fun easy watch for an old boy like me. PVA is a bit of chap. Got a mate who's a chouferer in London he took PVA to a hotel for a few hours and took him back home our free kick specialist tipped him £200 pound.no questions were asked
Old 23-02-2020, 11:45 PM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
That's the BBS for you.

Likewise, it’s sad how the BBS has evolved into being dominated deluded negative whinge bags!
Old 23-02-2020, 11:47 PM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PT109 View Post
I used to love watching Question of Sport with Bill and Emlyn as a kid. Over the years it has gotten more cheesy and contrived and these days I make no effort to watch it. Fair play to Patrick vA though as there was some recent chit chat that he would be back in Holland after the last transfer window in Jan.

Also quite sad to see such harsh comments on this thread. Lots of entitlement amongst Palace fans at the moment. Dangerous in my view.
Yep QoS is super tired. Stopped watching as Dawson just made me cringe. Try hard!