Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 17-10-2015, 10:12 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nicola,......Saints visit today.

A lot of unfortunate errors pre match so we ended up in the Waterfront early doors....then the Alex.///.......skipped the Prince of Wales.....yep...tooo long a walk....the game....your atmosphere....my 1st visit so obviously i think your lacking,we out sung you even when we were behind....you have a couple of handy players but not having a tv prevents me from naming them.......thanks to the Saints that befriended us and to all the wanna bees that thought about it ....come to the Counting House................your the first set of supporters that ai'nt getting a warm welcome here...
Old 18-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
U wot m8?
Old 18-10-2015, 03:25 PM

Battle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
A lot of unfortunate errors pre match so we ended up in the Waterfront early doors....then the Alex.///.......skipped the Prince of Wales.....yep...tooo long a walk....the game....your atmosphere....my 1st visit so obviously i think your lacking,we out sung you even when we were behind....you have a couple of handy players but not having a tv prevents me from naming them.......thanks to the Saints that befriended us and to all the wanna bees that thought about it ....come to the Counting House................your the first set of supporters that ai'nt getting a warm welcome here...
Went to the Counting House couple years ago, friendly pub good banter.
Can't make this one,take a draw now though. Saints twats end of.
Old 26-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Resident Reading fan

Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen
Quote:
Try Southampton on a Friday night where it's been kicking off all day and we beat them to the title that same night.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C
Quote:
Nicola,......Saints visit today.

Bloody hell! What a mess that is!

Is this thread for me? I'm struggling to understand it, as it is barely intelligible.

School system must be a mess in Leicester.

Last edited by Nicola C; 01-11-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicola C View Post

Is this thread for me? I'm struggling to understand it, as it is barely intelligible.

You just can't help yourself, you always have to be a ****.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:25 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
You just can't help yourself, you always have to be a ****.
He's right though, what the **** is that bloke on about?
Old 01-11-2015, 11:21 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Who the **** else is it for?

School system must be a mess on the south coast
Old 02-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C Nicola C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Who the **** else is it for?

School system must be a mess on the south coast
Seems it isn't great in South London, as I was asking a rhetorical question.

rhetorical question: a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point rather than to elicit an answer
Old 02-11-2015, 04:07 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
He responded with a rhetorical question, you absolute ***********.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

I know he did, but if he wasn't able to grasp I was asking one in the first place then I doubt he fully understands what one is.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know he did, but if he wasn't able to grasp I was asking one in the first place then I doubt he fully understands what one is.
Well done you. I thought everyone in your part of the south coast was inbred and spoke like a worzel but this one is a very clever boy. Go to matron for some extra tuck.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:39 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You made yourself look a right twat
Old 02-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
You made yourself look a right twat
Only to the uninitiated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
Well done you. I thought everyone in your part of the south coast was inbred and spoke like a worzel but this one is a very clever boy. Go to matron for some extra tuck.
Why do you think the accent of someone who supports a football club from a merchant & luxury liner port city in Hampshire is that of a West Country farmer and inbred?

Last edited by Nicola C; 02-11-2015 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only to the uninitiated.

Why do you think the accent of someone who supports a club from a merchant & luxury liner port city in Hampshire means you sound like a West Country farmer?
Because you do. Oooh aaaaarrgh etc.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Quote:
Because you do. Oooh aaaaarrgh etc.
You appear to not know that Hampshire isn't in the West Country.

It is in South East England along with the home counties...

Old 02-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Alright? Not half!

And in Southampton they speak like farmers. Christ it's not complicated yokel.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Koeman's cheeky grin

Quote:
And in Southampton they speak like farmers. Christ it's not complicated yokel.
I'll play along and ask again... why would citizens of a South East England luxury liner & merchant port city sound like farmers?

Southampton isn't a market town in Devon or Cornwall where farmers come for the Wednesday market. It is a city in the South East of England, notable for its port.

You have fallen into odd stereotyping that doesn't match reality.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:

How very rude.

Leicester may not have all the social media savvy that you possess but, in my experience, he has always posted on here in a friendly and complimentary manner which has won him a lot of respect on the bbs.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:27 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only to the uninitiated.

Why do you think the accent of someone who supports a football club from a merchant & luxury liner port city in Hampshire is that of a West Country farmer and inbred?
Two words - Mick Channon.