lol 879 94.62%
Voters: 929. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2019, 06:45 PM
Probationary User

noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone noone
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
What’s the Harvey’s like at The Amex?
Most probably the same as the pub. I have never been to the Amex.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 08-10-2019, 06:47 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why doesn't bringing in 15 and 16 year olds into the academy count? Aren't they the most important years of their development?

To answer you question I don't know, if it wasn't the Villa game then it was most likley Dunk and Cox.
Hardly a academy gratuate.
Alzate was 19 when you signed him from Orient, but you knew that didn’t you ?
Old 08-10-2019, 06:49 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
You couldn't make it up could you Lol
Old 08-10-2019, 06:50 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seems to be a common thing with Brighton fans. At the moment its you,relegatedeagle and eagleeater.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:53 PM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Hardly a academy gratuate.
Alzate was 19 when you signed him from Orient, but you knew that didn’t you ?
Alzate didn't play against villa, but you did know that didn't you.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
You couldn't make it up could you Lol
I'm not the one who said I was a Brighton fan. I will say it again I am not a Brighton fan.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Seems to be a common thing with Brighton fans. At the moment its you,relegatedeagle and eagleeater.
Well they are local, you have to support the locals.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:56 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Read what I wrote. He has completed 3 full season and is now in his 4th.
I read what you wrote. I was being slippery with language. I don't know what gave me that idea.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:58 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Alzate didn't play against villa, but you did know that didn't you.
Who mentioned the Villa game ?
I asked the last time you had 2 bona fide academy graduates .
Old 08-10-2019, 07:03 PM
Probationary User

Quote:
Who mentioned the Villa game ?
I asked the last time you had 2 bona fide academy graduates .
I said I don't know if it wasn't the Villa game (where they played the academy players) then it was most probably Dunk and Cox. I never mentioned Alzate.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:03 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm not the one who said I was a Brighton fan. I will say it again I am not a Brighton fan.
Gotcha, it'll be our little secret
Old 08-10-2019, 07:17 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
But it doesn’t count, because Bloom is a fan and he doesn’t want a penny back
So 200 million new ground training facilities not hard to work out
Old 08-10-2019, 07:24 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Shut up you soppy sod, how are we paying out more than the top 6 ?
I apologise its the 8th but 3rd in income and percentage spent on wages
Old 08-10-2019, 07:27 PM
Probationary User

Quote:
Here’s one for you, when was the last time Brighton had 2 genuine academy graduates, in the same team ?
Now I’m talking about scholars ,from 12 years of age, not kids you poached from other clubs academy
Ok just looked up just for you. Ryan Longman signed for Albion when he was 12 and Hayden Roberts when he was 13. They both played in the Villa match. Is that good enough for you.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:28 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
So 200 million new ground training facilities not hard to work out
What about the loses you’ve made in getting promotion and at the withdean. Ask the other weed if you’re stuck .
Old 08-10-2019, 07:32 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
The only weeds who haven’t returned this week are csider and wiggers , Dare I say proper weeds ?
Old 08-10-2019, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Ok just looked up just for you. Ryan Longman signed for Albion when he was 12 and Hayden Roberts when he was 13. They both played in the Villa match. Is that good enough for you.
FFS ,you played ALL kids in that cup games ,you plum !!!
Old 08-10-2019, 07:35 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
have you been accuse of being a Nazi?
Ex Palace player or not, you do have a wonder about someone creating a username with the word 'reich' in it.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:35 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
neither have a lot of weeds