Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 06:08 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Thanks for that....its a strange film but thought provoking at the same time. There is part that questions how could Rogers be that good an individual. Is it the cynic in ourselves that refuses to believe it. Yet even questioning it the change in say TV for kids is a major influence which deserves recognition.

I will read it in the morning when i can give it the time it deserves. Skim reading it would not do it justice.
There's a very interesting documentary about the guy as well called "Won't you be my neighbor" which is worth a watch. It will also explain the "weirdness" of the movie and how Hanks got his portrayal spot on.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
There's a very interesting documentary about the guy as well called "Won't you be my neighbor" which is worth a watch. It will also explain the "weirdness" of the movie and how Hanks got his portrayal spot on.
Think I need to up the score on the film as it certainly has got me thinking. Thanks for the article the link to Esquire is in it.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Brilliant film. Not as good, but I also enjoyed Only God Forgives.

Did you try the series he directed, Too old to die young? I never finished it, but kind of feel like I should. It was enjoyable, but so slow and I could certainly not binge it.
I haven't Omen, but I'll have a look as I see it's on Prime. Thanks
Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Brilliant film. Not as good, but I also enjoyed Only God Forgives.

Did you try the series he directed, Too old to die young? I never finished it, but kind of feel like I should. It was enjoyable, but so slow and I could certainly not binge it.
Where can you find it? Loved Drive, Only God Forgives and Place Beyond the pines.

On another note I watched Borat 2. Either it’s unfunny or I’ve outgrown the style of comedy as I loved the first one at the time but found this one piss poor.
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Where can you find it? Loved Drive, Only God Forgives and Place Beyond the pines.

On another note I watched Borat 2. Either it’s unfunny or I’ve outgrown the style of comedy as I loved the first one at the time but found this one piss poor.
On Amazon Prime