Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-10-2020, 09:07 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMH57 View Post
Susbscribed to SD for a couple of years and had no problems with it . Just use a laptop which I then connect via cable to TV .
Last year they moved into SD 2.0 and then lost the plot when they started saying download universal TV etc . Has anyone got a link or advice for a 60 year old complete computer Luddite on how to use SD 2.0 and then I can subscribe again?
Their website doesn’t do the job for me in explaining it in complete layman’s terms . Just need a kind of of SD 2.0 for dummies so I can understand . Many thanks to anyone who can help in advance .
You don't need to download anything. If you are only using a laptop all you need to do is sign up and click "watch online" on the front page.

They do offer an IPTV app for use directly on Smart tvs as well but don't sign up for anything until they are fully back up from this latest downtime.

I can now log in again but no channels working

Last edited by Kai; 26-10-2020 at 09:09 PM.
Old 26-10-2020, 09:30 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Many thanks Kai . Iíll check back on this page and wonít sign up until they are back .
Old Yesterday, 12:19 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Also, the email they send with your password etc when you pay does carry several links depending upon how you intend to watch, on your laptop, phone, or on a tv etc

I did my payment via Stipe whatever that is
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
SD working again now

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
SD appears to be working on old.playutv.com. SD advice to anyone using port 8080 is to change it to 8880 - make sure you use http (not https). Port 8443 is going to be fixed shortly.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Watching online still doesn't work for me
Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Watching online still doesn't work for me
I'm using the android app and it is working. I would assume all formats will come back pretty quickly now.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone know the discord address to type in please?
Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
I'm using the android app and it is working. I would assume all formats will come back pretty quickly now.
tried that on my phone but it didn't work. I can log in but I keep getting error messages on a all channels
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you click on your account on SD the following information comes up:

We are currently having a few issues with our systems, due to a large amount of connections<br>
We are working on bringing in a few more servers, to resolve this issue ASAP.<br>
We have disabled our members area, to allow us to reply to tickets.<br>
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.<br><br>

Update 26/10/2020 at 5pm: We are hoping to have these issues resolved within the next few hours.

UPDATE 26/10/2020: We have resolved the issues, however our web players and ports 8080 and 8443 are currently inactive. We recommend that you use To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post
If you click on your account on SD the following information comes up:

We are currently having a few issues with our systems, due to a large amount of connections<br>
We are working on bringing in a few more servers, to resolve this issue ASAP.<br>
We have disabled our members area, to allow us to reply to tickets.<br>
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.<br><br>

Update 26/10/2020 at 5pm: We are hoping to have these issues resolved within the next few hours.

UPDATE 26/10/2020: We have resolved the issues, however our web players and ports 8080 and 8443 are currently inactive. We recommend that you use To view the link you have to Register or Login
What does that mean? When I click the link "access denied" comes up.
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
What does that mean? When I click the link "access denied" comes up.
Download an app like WESOPRO or IPTVSmarters - enter ID etc and then enter that information when requested - currently working ok on both apps on IOS
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Looks like SD is down tonight

Every channel i check says

HLS.js error: networkError - fatal: true - manifestLoadError
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Looks like SD is down tonight

Every channel i check says

HLS.js error: networkError - fatal: true - manifestLoadError
Web player not working but if you use an app and use To view the link you have to Register or Login it works
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Web player not working but if you use an app and use To view the link you have to Register or Login it works
Not a techie , where would i get the app ?
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM

Quote:
If on Apple device from the App Store - if android device from Play Store. Smarters IPTV or WESOPRO are 2 that seem to work.
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM

Quote:
You need to download it to you phone or iPad. For Android you can use XCIPTV app and for Apple you download WESOPRO iptv player. If you look under "Platforms" on the Donkey front page they'll you how
Old Today, 09:46 AM

Quote:
If on Apple device from the App Store - if android device from Play Store. Smarters IPTV or WESOPRO are 2 that seem to work.
As i only watch on PC / Laptop i assume this is not possible at moment
Old Today, 11:34 AM

Quote:
As i only watch on PC / Laptop i assume this is not possible at moment
I'm no expert but I think it depends on whether you can download the app to your PC/laptop - if yes I can see no reason why you couldn't use it . Just think it's a question of trial and error.
Old Today, 11:50 AM

Don't want to speak too soon but the web player old.playutv.com is working at the moment