Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 07-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
The two new songs on you tube are good- the videos are outstanding..

Maybe I'm an old curmudgeon, but I don't think they'll be able to top the earlier majesty of the bends or ok computer- but then again they don't need to.

A bit like Pink Floyd- they've continue to churn out content every few years, leaving the fans wanting more- the way it should be.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:58 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone have any clue where we'll be able to download this album? Will they go mainstream and put it on iTunes? I doubt it!
Old 08-05-2016, 04:02 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Almost certain it will be on their site.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:31 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Burn the witch is on Spotify (much to my surprise). Hopefully the album will come out on there too at 7pm.

Half an hour folks.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:34 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
True Love Waits!!
Old 08-05-2016, 05:53 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
True Love Waits!!

I can't. I'm Climbing Up the Walls
Old 08-05-2016, 06:07 PM

I meant it's on the album!!
Old 08-05-2016, 06:20 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

When is new Radiohead album come?

Quote:
I meant it's on the album!!
Stupid alert!

So pleased to see that. One of my favourite songs and glad that it's got a full release rather than just that live version on the I Might Be Wrong EP.

Just bought the 60 quid Special Edition. Excessive on my part but I just love Radiohead and I've got the special editions of other albums and they don't come around that often.

The bloody digital download hasn't been emailed through though...

Edit- download email just came through. Phew.

Last edited by Trist; 08-05-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
The two new songs on you tube are good- the videos are outstanding..

Maybe I'm an old curmudgeon, but I don't think they'll be able to top the earlier majesty of the bends or ok computer- but then again they don't need to.

A bit like Pink Floyd- they've continue to churn out content every few years, leaving the fans wanting more- the way it should be.
You're an old curmudgeon. Well you did say.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:05 PM

Went Special Edition too.

It's just downloaded.

true Love Waits is lovely..
Old 08-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went standard edition. Happy with that. Lovely....
Old 08-05-2016, 07:31 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So I've heard it all. The manager dude whoever he is was right. It's a work of art. It's like they all suddenly grew up. The glitchy stuff is all gone. It's a beautiful album to lose yourself in. Not much in the way of live bangers (apart from maybe Burn The Witch) but there's not a track I don't like.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:32 PM

From memory, the highlights are Burn The Witch, Decks Dark, Ful Stop, Identikit, Present Tense and True Love Waits.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:33 PM

Looking forward to letting them all grow on me in the coming weeks. Already like it more than KOL after 1 listen.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:00 PM

This is good. Really, ******* good.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Slowing Down Member

Quote:
This is good. Really, ******* good.
Indeed it is.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yup. Amazing to get lost in.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:14 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Identikit is the song that stuck out most for me from the 6 Music listen.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:30 PM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First listen and it beats my expectations and could be heading for my favourite. Went for the £60 SE, as i did for last 2. Only problem is that the packaging are such things of beauty that they're stored away in pristine condition. In fact i couldn't even bear to open the wrap of KOL, so have only seen pics of what's contained within!
Old 08-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Jules for Argentina!

johnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had a chance to give it a couple of listens now, and it really is cracking. Burn the Witch, Identikit, The Numbers probably my favourites...least for the moment. It's all good though, up there with some of their best stuff.