Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-06-2019, 09:46 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
I'm not sure how anyone can look at the footage of that incident and say there is nothing in it.
I've watched with sound off. The first "grab" looked a bit aggressive but the rest of it didn't seem particularly over the top. I suppose you could question whether it's his responsibility to getting involved; was he an organiser or just a guest?
Old 21-06-2019, 10:08 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
The most horrific moment of the evening was Hammond's championing of the Government's meaningless zero carbon emissions policy. I bet the carbon footprints of those in attendance who cheered him is spectacular. Hypocritical wankers.
Old 21-06-2019, 10:26 AM

Dodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
There is nothing in the Mark Field incident. Obviously people will make a huge thing of it because that's the fashion but the women invaded a private function and got chucked out, rightly so.
Yeah sure, everyone who works in security knows the default response to peaceful protest is grab person around the throat.
Old 21-06-2019, 11:44 AM
crap ball gazer!

bald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
Yeah sure, everyone who works in security knows the default response to peaceful protest is grab person around the throat.
....should have been a left hook
Old 21-06-2019, 11:50 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
The most horrific moment of the evening was Hammond's championing of the Government's meaningless zero carbon emissions policy. I bet the carbon footprints of those in attendance who cheered him is spectacular. Hypocritical wankers.

I remember Kayne West telling people that they needed to change their ways to save the planet at one of the Live 8 concerts.

Kayne West has his own private Boeing 747.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:30 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I remember Kayne West telling people that they needed to change their ways to save the planet at one of the Live 8 concerts.

I think he hires it as opposed to owning it. doesn't excuse his stupidity mind.

SaulAlinsky
Old 21-06-2019, 09:47 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bald-eagle View Post
....should have been a left hook
Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 21-06-2019, 09:56 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
If he wants to reduce greenhouse gas emissions the first thing he should do is shut his stupid fat gob.
Old 22-06-2019, 04:17 PM

Newozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post

Kayne West has a 747, so let the planet burn. ..that'll teach em!
Old 12-07-2019, 03:24 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
30 of the protestors in court today for public order offences, relating to these protests. over a hundred more due too.

What a waste of public funds.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:44 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Majority of them appear to have received a conditional discharge

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 13-07-2019, 06:25 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Arrogant tree-hugging ****wits out again today in Stratford, making everyone's life a misery while they were just trying to go about their lawful business and, heaven forfend, just get home. Even roping in a wet-behind-the-ears totally bewildered-looking Mayor, who should have known better. No-one interested???

Just piss off, you dickheads. And make sure you don't get the bus, train, tube or car home either, lest you stand accused of hypocrisy.