Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-05-2020, 01:09 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Anyone seen or heard from Riccardo lately?
Got to know him a bit when he was living in Tunbridge Wells.
Yes I'm in touch with him, he's ok. Found Jesus and moved to the seaside to spread the good news.
Old 23-05-2020, 09:55 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Now there's a 'joke' persona that gets even more tired and shit the longer it is dragged out. I wish the oh-so-funny person behind it would go missing permanently.
Alas it was a "cabal" as the grammar and diction doth did change per post.

I admit to finding humour in the character and the ability they had to annoy
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Les hasn't posted for a couple of weeks.

Anyone know if he's OK?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Les hasn't posted for a couple of weeks.

Anyone know if he's OK?
Yes. Meanwhile Trolley is back......

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I look forward to the day I can name him on this thread.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I look forward to the day I can name him on this thread.
Parliamentary privilege...

Cricket wanker.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not for me he's not. The one and only person I have on ignore. I know he's not real but just annoys the crap out of me. There are people who find it amusing.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
An old creakey.

Trolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betray
Since the re-emergence of my good self on the 'Good Ship BBS', I have not witnessed any discourse from 'Al of Bromley' whom I remember as a bastion of good sense and a pillar of rectitude with decency oozing from every pore.

Last edited by Trolley; Yesterday at 11:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Why are most of Trolley's posts edited?
Old Today, 01:07 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley View Post
Since the re-emergence of my good self on the 'Good Ship BBS', I have not witnessed any discourse from 'Al of Bromley' whom I remember as a bastion of good sense and a pillar of rectitude with decency oozing from every pore.
Not always.. He sometime suffocated in his own smugness.

Working from home does that...

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old Today, 04:28 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hmmmm.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old Today, 08:11 AM
An old creakey.

Trolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betrayTrolley is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Not always.. He sometime suffocated in his own smugness.

Working from home does that...
My dear PeterH

Not a ringing endorsement of 'Al of Bromley' but hardly a character assassination. One man's...... and all that.
In life certain souls can view one as the 'Chicken' but others see one as the 'Feather duster'.
Old Today, 08:26 AM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
We joked for years about it being various mods, then someone said it was someone called Clive that people had met (Mat ov), and now we are hearing that it is Les bloody Butler?

I don't give a shit who it is. Just F*** OFF you unfunny C***.
Old Today, 08:33 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
We joked for years about it being various mods, then someone said it was someone called Clive that people had met (Mat ov), and now we are hearing that it is Les bloody Butler?

Clive "James". You do the math.

Old Today, 09:36 AM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Clive "James". You do the math.
Zzzzzzzz I was bored of it two decades ago.
Old Today, 09:39 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
It is such an utterly tedious exercise. I don't care who it is, I just wish they could see their own witlessness.
Old Today, 09:41 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

This

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old Today, 10:16 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Matt View Post
Yes I'm in touch with him, he's ok. Found Jesus and moved to the seaside to spread the good news.
Thanks Little Matt.
Do hope he's not in Brighton
Please pass on my regards when you're next in contact.
Old Today, 10:39 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Quote:
Zzzzzzzz I was bored of it two decades ago.
Yeah, lets go back to pouring pollyfilla in minges and calling people nonces, that was soooooo much better.

Old Today, 10:53 AM
Gina Lollobrigida

Quote:
Yeah, lets go back to pouring pollyfilla in minges and calling people nonces, that was soooooo much better.
He based himself on me in the first place!