Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-02-2008, 01:48 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by adrenalin john
And yes I did start with a pretentious wine review
That is not pretentious AJ.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 29-02-2008, 01:51 AM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Bottle of Bulmers.
Old 29-02-2008, 02:02 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just got in from work and drinking a bottle of Stella. Classy!
Old 29-02-2008, 06:59 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
yes it is very consistent and oft good value.

My top tip is Ramon Bilbao the crianza is 6 euros in Spain
bottle or can?
Old 29-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
There is no drink in the world that does not taste better from a glass bottle than a can.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 29-02-2008, 08:01 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by stevek
There is no drink in the world that does not taste better from a glass bottle than a can.
Becks ?
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 29-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There used to be a late night drinking thread.

But that was when the BBS was good.
Old 29-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm going to that new French place in S Croydon tonight, so will probably drink some French wine.

I cannot say anymore than that at this moment
Old 29-02-2008, 11:01 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by stevek
regular lucozade
Old 29-02-2008, 07:28 PM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gales HSB, not draught unfortunately but indoors from a can, still a quality ale nonetheless.
Old 29-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Gonna go and get a few bottles of London pride and a bottle of cola to go witht the dark rum I already have
Salut
Old 29-02-2008, 07:35 PM
and warm

Sticky is playing for a contract
Some wine.
Old 29-02-2008, 07:40 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Colchagua Valley Reserva Merlot - Sumptious full and warm flavour that keeps on giving - I love Chilean Merlots
Old 29-02-2008, 07:43 PM
and warm

Sticky is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy
Sumptious full and warm...keeps on giving
My kind of girl.
Old 29-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
A cheeky little white that cost 1.75 a bottle from Mercadona, will move on to a naughty little Port that cost me 3 at the local Spar.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 29-02-2008, 07:46 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Soluble tramadol
Old 29-02-2008, 07:47 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sticky
My kind of girl.
Sorry, I said that. Lizzy is drinking diet coke
Old 29-02-2008, 08:00 PM

Den Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oveja Negra - chilean cabernet sauvignon-syrah, not bad, might open another bottle soon.
Old 29-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Damn - I meant to stipulate the drinks need to be of an alcoholic nature
In fairness, and not in any way wishing to stick up for Eaglesmad, the fruit, but there is the odd decent non-alcoholic/very low alcohol beer out there. Not Kaliber, obv.
Old 29-02-2008, 08:34 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
BLEACH