Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-02-2008, 08:34 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Or arsenic...
Old 29-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Wyborowa
Old 21-03-2008, 11:30 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Tonight I am drinking a Priorat - Coma Vella -

as most of the vineyards there are relatively small we don't get a lot of priorats over here, but Coma Vella is available at Waitrose.

I recommend.

Cims de Porrera is also relatively available and is delish - but pricey.
Old 21-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Shitty Worthingtons out of a can
Old 22-03-2008, 02:21 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Today we had Santa Emiliana Sauvignon Blanc with our Good Friday fish. The best of Chilean´s very cheap whites. A lot less than 2 quid a bottle.

Happy Days.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 22-03-2008, 05:11 AM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
I am quaffing a good tequila, Centenario Reposado, after a week in the USA, where they have shit on offer for $8 a shot.
Old 22-03-2008, 10:09 AM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still on antibiotics
Old 22-03-2008, 10:13 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Carlsberg
Old 22-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Still booze free
Old 22-03-2008, 10:45 AM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been booze free for two weeks. It's fine, but just so bloody boring.
Old 22-03-2008, 12:17 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
A nice malty Assam with a side serving of synthetic heroin.
Old 22-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Bulmers pear cider (3 for £4 in Sainsbury's) over ice. Fruity and refreshing!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 22-03-2008, 01:12 PM

It's a bit chilly for that today. Its making me shiver thinking about it
Old 22-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Might have a glass or two of wine with the salmon I intend to have at half-time in the match (see Little Al's what are you eating now thread ?).
Old 22-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Still booze free
I was too for Lent (well with one or two exceptions). It is good for you without a doubt but it makes food utterly redundant in my opinion. Since Lent is over, back to imbibing I say.
Old 22-03-2008, 02:32 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin T
Still on antibiotics
I think I need to be. My guts have been playing up for a week. Waves of discomfort, and a slight feeling of nausea. Give it a few more days and I might have to see a Chilean witch doctor.

Probably eating too much meat. Need some Bacteria yoghurts etc..

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 23-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
just back from stansted.

so a fosters. predictable, but honest.
Old 23-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Twinings Assam Tea
Old 23-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got a Leffe Brun on the go, accompanied by some Amber Leaf.
Old 24-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by SKATE
Bulmers pear cider (3 for £4 in Sainsbury's) over ice. Fruity and refreshing!
have you seen the advert for raspberry & lime pear cider? I want to try some. However I don't think it will be as nice as the raspberry & lime vodka drink in Uddevalla!