Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Hot Chocolate, I can't drink any alcohol at all,
Old 10-04-2008, 09:05 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Blossom hill - red.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:07 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
orange juice
Old 10-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some Californian red from the corner shop.

After the second glass they all taste the same anyway.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by kitticat
Hot Chocolate, I can't drink any alcohol at all,
Why the fudge not? To do with your ear.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally posted by chatham_eagle
Why the fudge not? To do with your ear.
Yep antibiotics and painkillers, I cannot remember hardly any of yesterday
Old 11-04-2008, 08:44 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Having just finished a bottle of 2001 Lo Givot - which was absolutely fantastic - I moved on to a 1998 Alion -

Maybe it needs air, maybe I should have laid it down a few weeks, the bouquet is fantastic but I am severely disappointed with the taste.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lindemans Cawarra Shiraz Cabernet.

The dog's bollocks from the land of convicts.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bottles of Tanglefoot and Waggledance
Old 02-05-2008, 09:36 PM

BLOCK B BILL is playing for a contract
stella artois mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 02-05-2008, 09:39 PM

anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
A wonderfully chilled bottle of pinot grigio, all the way from ummm Tesco.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:42 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

... The scotch that I won at the CP-DCC quiz
Old 02-05-2008, 09:44 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Run out of beer so I've resorted to the Oloroso left over from Christmas. Shame on me.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
Diet Coke
Old 02-05-2008, 09:48 PM

anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Shame on you!
Old 02-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
I dont drink at home..
Old 02-05-2008, 09:51 PM

Even more shame on you!
Old 02-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Lough Derg

LOL

Last edited by palace & proud; 02-05-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Born in South London

I'm happy, hope you're happy too.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by gcwhite
I'm happy, hope you're happy too.

I will be once that final whistle goes on sunday