Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Make things happen

furzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefurzy85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
tonight, i have been drinking cider;

black fox,
green goblin
and thatchers

nice
Old 02-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by gcwhite; 02-05-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:25 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by gcwhite
I'm happy, hope you're happy too.
I never done good things but I'm about to do bad things - it's onto the ginger wine next.

I must stock up on proper drinks soon
Old 02-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I smoked a cigarette tonight. I don't smoke.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Stumbling in the dark

Steve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSteve M is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I have just drunk a bottle of Hobgoblin which my wife bought me as a treat - wonderful. I just wish I knew more than one pub that did it on tap.

I have put the 7% real ale to one side for the weekend.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Born in South London

Toss me a cigarette, I think there's one in my raincoat...
Old 03-05-2008, 07:39 AM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've just had a cigarette and am drinking a frothy cup of coffee. The dream team.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just had a lucky strike and a cup of tea and will shortly be carrying out the SSS procedure.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
I just had a lucky strike and a cup of tea and will shortly be carrying out the SSS procedure.
Snout, snort, stoned?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
SSS?

Shit shower shave?
Old 03-05-2008, 07:43 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep. Even poofy men do the three Ss in the mornings
Old 03-05-2008, 07:45 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Yep. Even poofy men do the three Ss in the mornings
Only the first S comes out a lot quicker due to a larger exit hole.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:54 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Last night I was drinking Magners light. only 92 calories a bottle. Diet booze is the way to go.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

off you French-Spanish
Old 03-05-2008, 05:37 PM

I'm back on the Jim Beam and Coke. I will probably sink a few of these before slipping into a coma around 9pm. Then up early, for curry and PALACE
Old 03-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Some cheap SA chenin blanc.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:40 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
sudafed yo
Old 03-05-2008, 05:42 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apple squash.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

I picked up a selection of ales from Nelson Wines in Merton High Street. Currently on a St Peters Cream Stout.