Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Currently drinking St Peter's Cream
For the love of God, you filthy swine.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have to get into heaven somehow innit
Old 03-05-2008, 05:54 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still got weed and Govinda Jaya Jaya if anyone wants to come over?
Old 03-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Started drinking I'm afraid mate, got a pass out for tomorrow and monday though. You should consider moving to a more appropriate area of London.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
agreed.
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Australian Chardonnay.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
surely merton to richmond is easy enough?
Old 03-05-2008, 06:00 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Started drinking I'm afraid mate, got a pass out for tomorrow and monday though. You should consider moving to a more appropriate area of London.
Bank Holiday Monday, Lizzy has ear-marked for gardening. I reckon I could have the grass cut by 11am and we could spend the rest of the afternoon on weed and Govinda Jaya Jaya.

You're welcome to come over tomorrow night, but I'll be pissed and annoying.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally posted by GodstoneEagle
surely merton to richmond is easy enough?
Not really. Kev's in Whitton and nowhere near the station.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin T
Bank Holiday Monday, Lizzy has ear-marked for gardening. I reckon I could have the grass cut by 11am and we could spend the rest of the afternoon on weed and Govinda Jaya Jaya.

I'm gonna be off my face somewhere tomorrow night. Haven't quite worked out where yet. Think I'm seeing our German friend on Monday.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:04 PM

I'm only about 7 mins walk from Hounslow station, or there is a very regular and fast bus from Twickenham almost to my door
Old 03-05-2008, 06:04 PM

Quote:
I'm gonna be off my face somewhere tomorrow night. Haven't quite worked out where yet. Think I'm seeing our German friend on Monday.
German Friend? Del?
Old 03-05-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:

What has my life come to. Gardening on a bank holiday monday. I remember the days where bank holiday mondays meant seeing how many pills you could drop and trying to work out the most sensible time to stop to ensure you made it to work the following day.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
German Friend? Del?
Ja
Old 03-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
What has my life come to. Gardening on a bank holiday monday. I remember the days where bank holiday mondays meant seeing how many pills you could drop and trying to work out the most sensible time to stop to ensure you made it to work the following day.
The weekends at Muggeridge Close? Happy Days
Old 03-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

I'm getting a bit of practice in for when i go back to work, shaken some cocktails up for my mum and aunt so i'm on a perfect martini
Old 03-05-2008, 06:16 PM

Quote:
The weekends at Muggeridge Close? Happy Days
Were you around on that Royal Jubilee weekend when we crushed up a load of red, white and blue pills and snorted them in honour of Her Majesty?
Old 03-05-2008, 06:16 PM

We called them Jubilee Powders. She would have been so proud.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Were you around on that Royal Jubilee weekend when we crushed up a load of red, white and blue pills and snorted them in honour of Her Majesty?
Not when you actually did it, but I remember the incident. By the time I arrived he only had blue ones left and I think I double dropped in order to catch up with you guys. Some of the amounts we did were pure heart attack inducing when you look back. Surprised one of us didn't drop dead.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:22 PM

Nah, after four or five they just go straight through you. By the time you were on to double figures, you were coming up for about 15 minutes and wasting money