Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-05-2008, 09:38 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Robbie
& Williams
Old 29-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Pilchard
Moist ...eughhhhh!
Depends on context surely?
Old 29-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
Gusset
as above.

Would moist gusset really upset you?
Old 29-05-2008, 09:44 PM

hillhills is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onhillhills is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
tax
revenue
customs
inspection
prosecute
prison

Last edited by hillhills; 29-05-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 29-05-2008, 09:45 PM
mazza

cpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at all
Poo

One of Palace's "Faithful 200"
Old 29-05-2008, 10:03 PM

apple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Touch base
Old 29-05-2008, 10:06 PM
I hate millwall

Rog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another day
Has anybody said "Charlton" yet
Old 29-05-2008, 10:07 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by deanchilds
Fella

But I still use it everyday.
My twin says that It drives me crazy!!! But he thinks I have to like everything (almost) that he likes

" I'm going to be late home, very busy at work" Then come home reeking of beer
Old 29-05-2008, 10:12 PM

david4444 is playing for a contract
Niche
Old 29-05-2008, 10:13 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
"should of"
alot

Both routine in pupil essays.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 29-05-2008, 10:17 PM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Football comentators that describe a paticular action as 'delicious'

FFS! can we save this type of bollocks for Delia's cooking programe's please.
Old 29-05-2008, 10:23 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
When people say random as in 'I was just talking to some random bloke'.
Old 29-05-2008, 10:25 PM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Mark Hughes
Old 29-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Loopylulu

Eaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglettie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Safe. E.g. kids meeting up saying to each other "Safe bro" "safe".

Life's lived forwards but understood backwards.
Old 29-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
HATE

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 29-05-2008, 10:46 PM

CPJAKEFC is playing for a contract
Radical- Hate it!!
Old 29-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Sick

as in 'its sick innit'
Old 29-05-2008, 10:52 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not a word but 'Its my riiiiiigggggttttt'

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 29-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Starting to get worried

crystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystal essex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Insurgents...as opposed to terrorists.
Old 29-05-2008, 11:05 PM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re-search
Gonna
Gotta
Definately
Definatly
Definitly
Should, could and would of