Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
Quote:
Originally posted by Eaglettie
Safe. E.g. kids meeting up saying to each other "Safe bro" "safe".

Nah man, respect blud PMSL
Old 29-05-2008, 11:18 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
Nah man, respect blud PMSL.
what about 'FACT' ?
Old 29-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfieldpalace & proud is utterly Butterfield
Quote:
Originally posted by Sophie_9
what about 'FACT' ?

Danielle's favourite.. Is it though
Old 29-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Awesome (oar-some, arse-some) - anyone using this word to describe anything, even the most mediocre of products or events, should be shot. On the spot and in the forehead.
Old 30-05-2008, 08:52 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by crystal essex
Insurgents...as opposed to terrorists.
Actually, insurgents is probably a better word, in a lot of contexts. Terrorist is all about which side you are on.
Old 30-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I suspect you are right. We used to call - oh horror - Nelson Mandela a terrorist.

Now we know what a nice bloke he is, we just say he was an insurgent.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
I suspect you are right. We used to call - oh horror - Nelson Mandela a terrorist.

Now we know what a nice bloke he is, we just say he was an insurgent.
WE didn't. Thatcher and her supporters might have, but us humans didn't.
Old 30-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
I don't like C*** though have found myself saying it under my breath a bit more recently. I blame work.
Old 30-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
WE didn't. Thatcher and her supporters might have, but us humans didn't.
Since he committed his first 'insurgent' activities more than ten years before you were born I doubt if you called him anything.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
Since he committed his first 'insurgent' activities more than ten years before you were born I doubt if you called him anything.
I seem to remember him being referred to as a terrorist by Thatcher.
Old 30-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by johnbush
Re-search
Would be okay in the sense of 'I searched for my keys, couldn't find them but later when I re-searched there they were.'

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 30-05-2008, 09:02 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Rog 007
Has anybody said "Charlton" yet
Yes, oddjob

"Brighton"

Old 30-05-2008, 09:02 AM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
"dude"
"blud"
"mugwan"

or any of that other bollocks
Old 30-05-2008, 09:06 AM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1. Freaking/frickin' really annoy me, especially by people who don't speak English as their first language and have an irritating American accent.

2. Arsehole.

3. Shami

4. Chakrabarti
Old 30-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
I seem to remember him being referred to as a terrorist by Thatcher.
Not quite. In 1987 she said "The ANC is a typical terrorist organisation... Anyone who thinks it is going to run the government in South Africa is living in cloud-cuckoo land".

Looking at recent events, she was both wrong and a little bit right.

But I suspect she thought what you claimed even if she didn't say it.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-05-2008, 09:11 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Adver-tise-ment (Americanism)
as appose to
Advert-ise-ment (English)

Old 30-05-2008, 09:21 AM

Nofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
appose?

that's just not right, is it?
Old 30-05-2008, 09:36 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
people who use American phrases such as 'that a boy'.
Old 30-05-2008, 11:27 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Just been to New Zealand and they all say 'sweet as' all the time, god I hate that whole false chilled out thing.

Also people at work or wherever who ask you to do something they can't be arsed to do and who then go 'you're a star'. Grrrrrrr
Old 30-05-2008, 11:34 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
"Matey", unless it's used to refer to bubblebath.