Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Step up and play

pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop
Well done HSV
My god you're a f*cking c*nt. Why don't you do the world a favour and drop dead? I assure you no one would miss you or mourn your passing -Arron 09-01-2013 05:47 PM
Old 28-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Step up and play

pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop
Highlights tonight at 11. ITV 4
My god you're a f*cking c*nt. Why don't you do the world a favour and drop dead? I assure you no one would miss you or mourn your passing -Arron 09-01-2013 05:47 PM
Old 28-01-2013, 10:01 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
W/C 25th January 2013:
Borussia Dortmund 3-0 FC Nurnberg
Greuther Furth 0-3 Mainz 05
Borussia M'gladbach 2-1 Fortuna Dusseldorf
FC Augsburg 0-0 FC Schalke
Hannover 96 2-1 VfL Wolfsburg
Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 1899 Hoffenheim
SC Freiburg 0-0 Bayer Leverkusen
Hamburg SV 3-2 Werder Bremen
VfB Stuttgart 0-2 FC Bayern

League Table:
1. FC Bayern, Pl 19, W 15, D 3, L 1, Pts 48, GD +41
2. Bayer Leverkusen, Pl 19, W 11, D 4, L 4, Pts 37, GD +13
3. Borussia Dortmund, Pl 19, W 10, D 6, L 3, Pts 36, GD +23

4. Eintracht Frankfurt, Pl 19, W 10, D 3, L 6, Pts 33, GD +5
5. Mainz 05, Pl 19, W 9, D 3, L 7, Pts 30, GD +6
6. FC Schalke, Pl 19, W 8, D 5, L 6, Pts 29, GD +3

8. Borussia M'gladbach, Pl 19, W 7, D 8, L 4, Pts 29, GD 0
8. SC Freiburg, Pl 19, W 7, D 7, L 5, Pts 28, GD +6
9. Hamburg SV, Pl 19, W 8, D 4, L 7, Pts 28, GD -2
10. Hannover 96, Pl 19, W 8, D 2, L 9, Pts 26, GD +1
11. VfB Stuttgart, Pl 19, W 7, D 4, L 8, Pts 25, GD -11
12. Werder Bremen, Pl 19, W 6, D 4, L 9, Pts 22, GD -7
13. VfL Wolfsburg, Pl 19, W 6, D 4, L 9, Pts 22, GD -9
14. Fortuna Dusseldorf, Pl 19, W 5, D 6, L 8, Pts 21, GD -4
15. FC Nurnberg, Pl 19, W 5, D 6, L 8, Pts 21, GD -8
16. FC Augsburg, Pl 19, W 2, D 7, L 10, Pts 13, GD -16
17. 1899 Hoffenheim, Pl 19, W 3, D 4, L 12, Pts 13, GD -19
18. Greuther Furth, Pl 19, W 1, D 6, L 12, Pts 9, GD -22

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 28-01-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 29-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Step up and play

HSV closing in on a European spot
Old 29-01-2013, 07:17 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Hoffenheim falling through the trap door! Bottom 3 are still pretty much cut adrift from everyone else!
Old 02-02-2013, 01:38 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Two late Nils Petersen goals gave Werder Bremen a 2-0 Win against Hannover last night!!!

I also saw Hoffenheim signed Herelho Gomes on loan until the end of the season. I thought a goalkeeper was supposed to help you stop conceeding goals.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What has happened to Hoffenheim? Seemed to be getting a lot of investment a couple of years ago, has this stopped?
Old 02-02-2013, 02:51 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Not really sure but they spent a lot of money on signing Tim Wiese in goal, whilst the rest of their squad looks poor.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 02-02-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:13 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Fortuna Düsseldorf 3-1 VfB Stuttgart
1899 Hoffenheim 2-1 SC Freiburg
Mainz 05 0-3 FC Bayern
FC Schalke 1-2 Greuther Furth
VfL Wolfsburg 1-1 FC Augsburg
Hamburg SV 0-2 Eintracht Frankfurt

We host Dortmund tomorrow. We got absolutely taken apart there earlier in the season 3-0... Plus obviously it's second vs third. Worryingly Leverkusen ALWAYS have a wobble around February / March time each season.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 02-02-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:48 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

FC Nurnberg 2-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach
Bayer Leverkusen 2-3 Borussia Dortmund
Old 04-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Bayer Leverkusen 2-3 Borussia Dortmund

What a cracking game though.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:05 AM

bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown
yes it was, and Leverkusen deserved a draw.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayer04eagle
yes it was, and Leverkusen deserved a draw.
Hmm. Maybe. At the end of the day, a vey open game. Both sides missed chances they should have scored - our 2nd penalty for a start (very poor).

Sadly, it seems we're both playing for 2nd place.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:46 PM

bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown bayer04eagle was sick and tired, fed up with this, and decided to take a drive downtown
well, fair enough, I have to admitt, that we probably have to settle with the 3rd place -best. And i would prefer Dortmund to be champion instead of Munich. But Munich really does play a fantastic season. At least yesterday it was a supurb game at the BayArena for everybody who watched the game.
And for me - i would take 3rd place, so it would give us the chance to play Champions-Leage next season again.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:52 AM

HOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just got back from berlin and went to see FCUnion Berlin -football wasnt much but what an atmosphere -three sides of the ground are terracing and you see a whole end jumping up and down !great fans -they built the stadium themselves and donated money from blood transfusions of the fans to the club to keep it going (not sure if that is right but thats what i was told) -you can drink beer and smoke on the terraces-lots of cheap food as you go into the ground .Very cheap to get in too .I think the bundesleague have got this right and it seemed more of a social event than a football match -non stop singing plus fireworks -would recommend it .one fan even gave me a scarf -Eisern Union !
Old 06-02-2013, 09:58 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOVE EAGLE
Just got back from berlin and went to see FCUnion Berlin -football wasnt much but what an atmosphere -three sides of the ground are terracing and you see a whole end jumping up and down !great fans -they built the stadium themselves and donated money from blood transfusions of the fans to the club to keep it going (not sure if that is right but thats what i was told) -you can drink beer and smoke on the terraces-lots of cheap food as you go into the ground .Very cheap to get in too .I think the bundesleague have got this right and it seemed more of a social event than a football match -non stop singing plus fireworks -would recommend it .one fan even gave me a scarf -Eisern Union !
My Brother in law to be, is a Union season ticket holder. They are a mental lot, and the atmosphere is like this EVERY week. I hadn't heard the blood transfusion story though. Quality if true!
Old 06-02-2013, 10:41 AM

1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Berlin derby next week too Hertha v Union
Old 11-02-2013, 01:38 AM
Step up and play

Great result for HSV this weekend
Old 11-02-2013, 08:53 AM
Dortmunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pork chop
Great result for HSV this weekend
Certainly was.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:21 AM

1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Chosen Few - Hansestadt Hamburg