Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-11-2010, 05:48 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Saturday's Fixtures:
FC Schalke vs Werder Bremen
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim 1866
Borussia M'gladbach vs Mainz 05
SC Frieburg vs Borussia Dortmund
Hannover 96 vs Hamburger SV
FC Nurnberg vs FC Kaiserslautern
Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Bayern

Sunday's Fixtures:
VfB Stuttgart vs FC Koln
St. Pauli vs VfL Wolfsburg

If anyone else is a fan of a certain team I will try to highlight them in the fixtures but as yet I know Leverkusen (Me), Dortmund (BVB Bob) and Stuttgart (RDS)

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 18-11-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 18-11-2010, 05:57 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
The Pride of Leverkusen... Bit of a different kit to the norm...

Old 22-11-2010, 10:30 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Saturday's Fixtures:
FC Schalke 4-0 Werder Bremen
Eintracht Frankfurt 0-4 Hoffenheim 1866
Borussia M'gladbach 2-3 Mainz 05
SC Freiburg 1-2 Borussia Dortmund
Hannover 96 3-2 Hamburger SV
FC Nurnberg 1-3 FC Kaiserslautern
Bayer Leverkusen 1-1 FC Bayern

Sunday's Fixtures:
VfB Stuttgart 0-1 FC Koln
St. Pauli 1-1 VfL Wolfsburg
Old 22-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-11-2010, 07:11 PM

Friskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went to the St. Pauli game last night, we've got a long way to go until we have the same sort of atmosphere as them.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey
Went to the St. Pauli game last night, we've got a long way to go until we have the same sort of atmosphere as them.
I know I'm biased, but Pauli are nothing special for atmosphere. There are better atmosphere's at many other German clubs.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by the kooch
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Luckily it didn't matter. I also like the way Lewandowski takes out the keeper as Kuba knocks it over the bar! Still, 7 out of 7 away wins can't be sniffed at.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Jungle is indeed "massiv"

kettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was at the Koln vs. Gladbach game and Koln were woeful in losing 4-0. Michael Bradley (USA, centre mid) for Gladbach looked very good - think he could cut it in the Prem.

It was the equivalent of Palace losing to Brighton 4-0 at home! Koeln need a keeper if Mondragon isn't fit.

Thankfully Koeln won 1-0 at Stuttgart last week, with a Podolski penalty late doors. Oh and the atmosphere at Koelns stadium was immense!
Old 24-11-2010, 09:19 PM

Friskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob
I know I'm biased, but Pauli are nothing special for atmosphere. There are better atmosphere's at many other German clubs.
I've been to fair few German grounds and it was up there for me.

Maybe we just look at atmosphere slightly differently...
Old 25-11-2010, 08:30 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Wasn't a great week for the German teams in the Champions League...

Bayern lost 3-2 away to Roma on Tuesday, Bremen got taught a lesson by Spurs 3-0 last night but Schalke at least got a 3-0 win against Lyon. Germany was so close to taking third in the UEFA rankings last season... I really wish they had. I'd much rather see 4 German clubs in the UEFA Champions League than 4 Italian ones.
Old 19-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey
how easy to get tickets?
looking at taking in some german games next easter and probably a few days next september.

mate lives in bottrop and is a progolfer/teacher. he teaches some of the players fromt he big clubs in the area and should be bale to help with some tickets.. but dortmund stands out for the terrace and also st pauli aswell.
cheers

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 09-01-2011, 03:20 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Surely Dortmund already have the title wrapped up, even at this point, 1/2 way through the season?
Old 28-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Dortmunder

Now I haven't posted anything much for a while on here and I still won't mention things like the word "Meister" but I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Germany, tickets in hand for the Nurnberg game.

I'm praying Leverkusen don't win and BVB can do the business. To be there to see the title won would be incredible and very emotional.

I am still convinced, however, that we will screw it up, Palace-stylee!
Old 28-04-2011, 01:27 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I on the other hand am praying BVB lose and Leverkusen win!

Thing is if you screw it up that would mean "Never"kusen would actually finally win the League title!
Old 30-04-2011, 08:34 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Dortmund won 2-0 anyway but Leverkusen succeeded in losing the derby to Koln 2-0 anyway!
Old 30-04-2011, 09:00 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
YES INDEEDY...

Heja BVB.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:16 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Congrats BVB. Nice to see another team win it other than Bayern. Will be great to see Dortmund back in the Champions league.

Also the relegation fight is hotting up. 2 games to go and 7 teams in the thick of it. My friends are koeln, gladbach and Bremen fans and it's going to be very tense, the next couple of weeks.

Just did the prediction calculator and have pauli, frankfurt down, with Bremen in the relegation playoff on goal difference!

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 02-05-2011, 01:49 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob
Now I haven't posted anything much for a while on here and I still won't mention things like the word "Meister" but I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Germany, tickets in hand for the Nurnberg game.

I'm praying Leverkusen don't win and BVB can do the business. To be there to see the title won would be incredible and very emotional.

I am still convinced, however, that we will screw it up, Palace-stylee!
Congrats.

have you stopped celebrating yet?
Old 03-05-2011, 12:43 PM
All the way to Eleven

Mr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim
Congrats.

have you stopped celebrating yet?
Having been out in Germany with BVB Bob, I can confirm that he celebrated in style....

Heja BVB
Old 03-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr C
Having been out in Germany with BVB Bob, I can confirm that he celebrated in style....

Heja BVB
Congrats to Rob - Time to get the 1990 semi final flag out for an airing!!!!!