Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 20-04-2020, 11:32 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Where is the Chairman.... on the Yacht?
Genuine question as I don't follow people on Twatter?
Good for him if he is.
Old 20-04-2020, 12:17 PM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozzy71 View Post
Iíd say clause 16 was more relevant:

16 Events Outside Our Control

16.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.

16.2 An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, power failure, governmental or local authority or football authority regulations and requirements, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.

16.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:

16.3.1 We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and

16.3.2 Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control.
With that and the DD issue mentioned earlier in the thread what ever the club chooses to do will upset some people.

Either way I'll just go with it and learn from it should it come back again!
Old 20-04-2020, 12:26 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I imagine itís worth more than that otherwise they would paid for it by now.
Wish we knew what we had offered and what Sainsburyís want. Be nice to know what is holding this up and whether fans could make a difference somehow.
Old 20-04-2020, 12:30 PM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
Has anyone cancelled their direct debit? I could do this but worried it'll go against me if I want to pay again in this way for future season tickets.
I did this a couple of weeks ago after I was Furloughed. Annoyingly I have lost the email from the club, but they were great. They basically said that anyone that needs to, can cancel the DD without any risk of their Season Ticket being cancelled or their seat being made available for others.

If/when the season restarts, the club will be in touch with everyone that has cancelled/put on hold their DD to see if they want to restart it. They guy was very cool about it.
Old 20-04-2020, 12:49 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
The club haven't made those suggestions though; yet various people are getting indignant about their rights to a refund and the club denying them a refund, when no such thing has happened.
This perfectly sums up messageboards and social media in a nutshell
Old 20-04-2020, 01:21 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Unfortunately, this is the problem with threads such as these, the club can't win no matter what happens. It's not unreasonable to want a refund if the games don't take place or take place without a crowd (which I think would be offered), but now you want to put other stipulations on when those games should take place.
I have bought 2 season tickets at the earliest I have been able to as I have since 1984 (only one between 84 and 94) and I buy this watch football between August and May.

I pay in one payment in advance each year which seems to have put me at a disadvantage as others have cancelled.

I think the club can win refund and if games rescheduled treat it like a cup game and offer st holders to buy their seats. Who would not be happy with this ?
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 20-04-2020, 05:08 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
I have bought 2 season tickets at the earliest I have been able to as I have since 1984 (only one between 84 and 94) and I buy this watch football between August and May.

I pay in one payment in advance each year which seems to have put me at a disadvantage as others have cancelled.

I think the club can win refund and if games rescheduled treat it like a cup game and offer st holders to buy their seats. Who would not be happy with this ?
In other words, they can win if they do what you want when you want it
Old 20-04-2020, 05:12 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
In other words, they can win if they do what you want when you want it
There's absolutely nothing unreasonable about redandblue's post.
Old 20-04-2020, 05:57 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
There's absolutely nothing unreasonable about redandblue's post.
There's nothing unreasonable about wanting a refund when/if games are cancelled/played without crowds; he's taking it steps beyond that.
Old 20-04-2020, 07:13 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
Has anyone cancelled their direct debit? I could do this but worried it'll go against me if I want to pay again in this way for future season tickets.
My d/d that went out on the 1st April was tagged as 'CPFC final payment'. I was 99% expecting it to be taken even though the season is suspended, and I don't really expect anything back until an agreement has been made on how the season will finish.
My preference, as I'm sure is most peoples is to see the games, but if that's not the case I expect a full pro rata refund. Slightly confused by the premise that 3 of the last 4 would be cat A games, which would complicate the calculation of the refund (although I don't think it will. I'm sure the club would just work it out on an avg price).
But with regards to anyone who hasn't cancelled their d/d- is there any point given I'm not expecting any future payments to be taken.
Old 21-04-2020, 07:46 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
My d/d that went out on the 1st April was tagged as 'CPFC final payment'. I was 99% expecting it to be taken even though the season is suspended, and I don't really expect anything back until an agreement has been made on how the season will finish.
My preference, as I'm sure is most peoples is to see the games, but if that's not the case I expect a full pro rata refund. Slightly confused by the premise that 3 of the last 4 would be cat A games, which would complicate the calculation of the refund (although I don't think it will. I'm sure the club would just work it out on an avg price).
But with regards to anyone who hasn't cancelled their d/d- is there any point given I'm not expecting any future payments to be taken.
Yeah April is the last DD payment so there will be no more. Cancelling direct debits won't affect future season tickets as a new DD is set-up each year when you renew. They don't keep the same DD active.

Last edited by Scrumpy; 21-04-2020 at 07:48 AM.
Old 21-04-2020, 07:49 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Bloke living abroad has no understanding and to be honest shouldn’t be allowed an opinion . ******* bellend.

You are correct football finished in March we are almost in May, how quick are the club to put a block on season tickets paid by direct debit when someone misses one payment. Imagine paying for a box or a special day out in one of the lounges . They are not cheap £300 a head , ******* outrage clubs can be allowed to get away with this. People have lost jobs or put on a furlough scheme and lost 20% of wages .

Where’s the saviour Parish now and the billionaire yanks? It’s a piss in the wind to these guys.
I am a legend mate. I achieve more in 5 minutes sleeping than you do in a lifetime LOL

But the little people have their little worries, and I hope that 100 quid return helps you all out.

Shooting fish in a barrel. Not really sport, but it'll ease the boredom.

Stevie can we have our money back, we will promise to come to the next family day.....

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 21-04-2020, 04:16 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I am a ******* dickhead . I spend all day wanking in a sock.

But the little people have their little worries, and I hope that 100 quid return helps you all out.

Stevie can we have our money back, we will promise to come to the next family day.....
Have you been to many Palace family days then? Been to many Palace games lately , given any money to the club by purchasing anything recently .
Old 21-04-2020, 04:34 PM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well, it only took 11 pages to get to the inevitable position that if you live abroad, you are not a real fan and don't deserve an opinion. Almost up there with the amount of time it takes for a thread to mention Hitler. Eleven pages I guess.
Old 21-04-2020, 05:38 PM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think HRP only went off on one to "Johnny foreigner" in the context that Peter was laying it on thick that paying fans should 'make sacrifices' in the current circumstances, which is easy to say from abroad if you don't actually have hundreds of pounds tied up in future match tickets.

I can see how that would come across.

Anyhow, to his credit Peter was able to see some valid arguments regardless and both moved on.

All is well. Just might be waiting a good while for refunds, that is all.
Old 25-04-2020, 01:35 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by britabroad View Post
Well, it only took 11 pages to get to the inevitable position that if you live abroad, you are not a real fan and don't deserve an opinion. Almost up there with the amount of time it takes for a thread to mention Hitler. Eleven pages I guess.
To be fair the point in question was regarding refunds to season tickets and regardless of whether you live in Timbuktu or West Croydon if you do not have a season ticket then you are not entitled to have an opinion.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 25-04-2020, 04:26 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
I wonít my money back for something I purchased and havenít received . Itís not that difficult to understand is it ? Some people have purchased 3 away games thats £90 plus cant see any home game being played with crowds in. Football clubs are keeping hold of OUR money for no reason at all. I donít hear of any other industry doing this, there is not even a process in place to claim a refund.
I was quite prepared to write off the money when all this started

But it seems many people think itís outrageous a footballer should take a pay cut when earning tens of thousands a week, even to assist their own employer through a very difficult period

So **** it, why is it always the fans making sacrifices for their club. I want my money back, you are correct we are perfectly entitled to it.
Old 25-04-2020, 04:32 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I am a legend mate. I achieve more in 5 minutes sleeping than you do in a lifetime LOL

100 quid right now represents my being able to pay my bills for a month, which after this month I can't.

I am going to have to rely on the charity of loved ones.

But no, you're right that 100 quid that is nothing should sit with a club I have spent thousands of pounds and even more hours on in the last 30 years who are paying players like Christian Benteke over £400k in that month.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 25-04-2020, 04:34 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The football clubs are getting away with this very lightly from a criticism perspective. They should certainly now refund monies paid for the away matches. When exactly do they intend to play these matches with spectators who have paid for the tickets?
Old 25-04-2020, 04:34 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Everyone should be given the choice. 3 fair ones as I see it.

Money back, why the **** not, everyones circumstances different
Put it towards next seasons ticket if you want one
Let the club keep it to put towards the players miserly salaries