Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-03-2020, 10:09 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Mike Ashley deducted Geordie season ticket monies on Wednesday. For next season. What a hero.
I think to get to the kind of level that him, Branson, the Wetherspoons guy, etc get to, you have to basically have to have zero empathy.
Old 27-03-2020, 11:55 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
That man is the absolute scum of the earth.
Harsh on palacemetros tbf
Old 27-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I think to get to the kind of level that him, Branson, the Wetherspoons guy, etc get to, you have to basically have to have zero empathy.
Helps if you want to get rich though.
Old 27-03-2020, 02:23 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Suppose it's a personal thing I would presume all fans would want Bournemouth Liverpool Leicester and villa to give them there ticket money back if games are cancelled or played behind close doors as palace don't get this money .as for remaining home games some fans might be willing to let palace keep money if there in a finasial position to do that many won't tho and need money now more then ever so many people I know have lost or seen there income fall last few weeks .suppose it just comes down to how long there willing to delay season for before saying it's void or positions will be frozen where they are now ect
Old 27-03-2020, 02:46 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
You guys are very charitable. I see a club that is in absolutely zero danger during all of this, whilst we're seeing local businesses dying. If offered, I would absolutely take my money back. If we were in the Championship, League 1, etc, I might think differently.
Absolutely, except I think Id want a refund in all pro leagues. I work for Macmillan and we will gladly take donations to help people living with cancer, or your local food bank?
Personal choice, with your 100 you could;

Pay multimillion pound footballer Bentekes wages for 9 mins
Pay 3 hours of a cancer nurse
Feed a family of 4 basic but healthily for 1 week.
Treat you and your loved ones to a family meal

Im struggling to see why anyone would go for option 1....
Old 27-03-2020, 11:11 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Harsh on palacemetros tbf
Old 27-03-2020, 11:56 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
And a micropenis. I guess that's why I'm so poor. Is there anyone on the BBS who goes on about how goddam successful they are?
Old 28-03-2020, 12:54 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
And a micropenis. I guess that's why I'm so poor. Is there anyone on the BBS who goes on about how goddam successful they are?
British fellow from Ulster. Scottish surname.
Old 28-03-2020, 01:10 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
120 is the least of our problems right now.
Old 28-03-2020, 01:56 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
120 is the least of our problems right now.
Again, maybe to some.

But how about this scenario...

Family are having to live day to do because of their finances. As a result they have to go to the shop whenever they have enough to afford a meal or two.

Could result in several extra trips and ultimately cause an outbreak in that home. Family member considered vulnerable dies as a result....

That 120 could have meant a shop or two less and preventing a person or two catching it to prevent deaths.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 28-03-2020 at 01:58 AM.
Old 28-03-2020, 08:03 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
If 120 doesn't mean much to you then:

1) It will mean absolutely **** all to a Premier League Football Club.

2) When we do get a refund, please feel free to send me yours if you're not that bothered by it
Old 28-03-2020, 08:20 AM

Ronnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why should fans lose out on money. I am guessing the players have not volunteered to take a pay cut until the season resumes.
Old 28-03-2020, 08:47 AM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Personally I'm not bothered about a refund. Would almost feel guilty asking when you see the affect this will have on so many people and businesses etc. Not saying the money back wouldn't help but I've just put this one down to one that's lost.
Old 28-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe instead of a refund, the next seasons are adjusted accordingly
Old 28-03-2020, 09:09 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
My solution would be to finish this season as and when possible. Then make next season a 19 game one. Every team plays every other team just once, venue to be decided by a draw. That way they’ll honour the current season tickets, and next season will be half price.

They have to finish this season I think, regardless. Maybe in a few months we’ll all be carrying ID to show we’ve been tested and are in the clear.

A lot can change in 3 months.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:25 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
My solution would be to finish this season as and when possible. Then make next season a 19 game one. Every team plays every other team just once, venue to be decided by a draw. That way theyll honour the current season tickets, and next season will be half price.

They have to finish this season I think, regardless. Maybe in a few months well all be carrying ID to show weve been tested and are in the clear.

A lot can change in 3 months.
Yes, I was thinking this would be my choice how to proceed with next season given the circumstances.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRM the 2nd View Post
Personally I'm not bothered about a refund. Would almost feel guilty asking when you see the affect this will have on so many people and businesses etc. Not saying the money back wouldn't help but I've just put this one down to one that's lost.
Agree about feeling guilt with regard to small businesses, but surely that doesn't apply in this scenario?! If you feel bad about businesses going under, spend any refund you get on a local business that needs your help. CPFC do not need your help.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post

They have to finish this season I think, regardless. Maybe in a few months well all be carrying ID to show weve been tested and are in the clear.
**** me that sound draconian. The funny thing that people living in a liberal society immediately demand draconian measures as society slips.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:43 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
**** me that sound draconian. The funny thing that people living in a liberal society immediately demand draconian measures as society slips.
It does, but surely a price worth paying to keep the virus at bay. Obviously once we have id though, it's here to stay.
Old 28-03-2020, 04:03 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
I'm sure parish would be quite happy for those who don't need or want a refund to email phone club to let them know then he can just pay back those who do want it spoke to a few st holders the majority of them want a refund . A couple of them are what I would call wealthy but see it if you can afford to pay players 100 million a year you can pay fans maybe 500 thousand or what ever it is.