Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 31-03-2020, 09:10 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
I know you buy away tickets for a few mates box office must owe you a good few quid but suppose they got to get money back from Bournemouth Liverpool ect
Yes that is correct but most of my group have paid me for all their away tickets and we are waiting to hear what is happening and we will either get to the games or i will get the tickets refunded and then pass the refunds to my mates
Old 31-03-2020, 09:13 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
It wouldn’t be acceptable to me if we pay for tickets for matches we don’t see but pampered players on tens of thousands a week still get full wages.
Old 31-03-2020, 09:46 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not sure how many ST holders we have but if you assume an average of £500 and 20k STs and round it up a bit for worst case scenario and to account maybe for boxes etc... maybe £150 person X 20k = £3m.

Clearly that is very sketchy maths but give a ball park. Even if it was double, wouldn’t take many weeks wages for the players to give up a little to cover the refunds.

That is of course if the season doesn’t recommence. Who knows?
Old 02-04-2020, 12:13 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
It wouldn’t be acceptable to me if we pay for tickets for matches we don’t see but pampered players on tens of thousands a week still get full wages.
^^^

In no rush for a resolution as bigger fish to fry and fortunately I'm not that close to the bone but NKE's sentiment here is correct.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:50 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
My solution would be to finish this season as and when possible. Then make next season a 19 game one. Every team plays every other team just once, venue to be decided by a draw. That way they’ll honour the current season tickets, and next season will be half price.

They have to finish this season I think, regardless. Maybe in a few months we’ll all be carrying ID to show we’ve been tested and are in the clear.

A lot can change in 3 months.
China already doing this on a mobile app so very easy to implement.

Old 02-04-2020, 12:54 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Then make next season a 19 game one. Every team plays every other team just once, venue to be decided by a draw. That way they’ll honour the current season tickets, and next season will be half price.
OK for us fans, but what about those not in the Premier league who rely much more heavily on ticket income and associated sales for their income?

Much of L1 and L2 etc. would no doubt go bust.
Old 02-04-2020, 01:10 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
I haven't canceled DD as am longterm ST holders and wish to continue next season, if that now even goes ahead now?

I still don't fully understand why so many on here are so here happy to NOT want a refund for at least 4 matches you've paid for yet will never see?
I half see why you may want to leave refundable monies to a charity but if you booked a holiday or a concert next month and it got canceled due to corona, would you fling that off as a charitable loss? Or would you enquire about a refund?
Back in 2010 I bought 1 ST then a year later got a second ST, I did this to support the club at that time, I never envisaged coming down to 95% of home match like we do. I know after 7 seasons in the premier league we are in a different position now but I still see it as supporting the club. I don't look at Crystal Palace FC as a business supplying me a product or service so I don't care if I get the small amount of money back or not.

On the other hand we've got 6 tickets to Villa and 2 to Leicester that I do want back as I don't support them.

Old 02-04-2020, 03:30 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
OK for us fans, but what about those not in the Premier league who rely much more heavily on ticket income and associated sales for their income?

Much of L1 and L2 etc. would no doubt go bust.
What's the alternative? They have to finish this season for all sorts of reasons. If that's done by the end of June then a full 20/21 season would be possible. But is that likely at this point?
Old 02-04-2020, 03:57 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
This thread is a little too much 'I'm a better fan than you' for my liking.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:32 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Top flight football is an entertainment business. We all know it and our own chairman and manager have admitted as much previously. Difficult under those circumstances to justify not offering a refund. People may choose to defer that refund if they so wish.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 05-04-2020, 02:45 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
Top flight football is an entertainment business. We all know it and our own chairman and manager have admitted as much previously. Difficult under those circumstances to justify not offering a refund. People may choose to defer that refund if they so wish.
Think most fans when they know there be paying 5 6 hundred pound next season ticket at some stage will want or even need that 120 pound to put towards it I'm owed 4 away games as well so together that's 1/3 of next st those who dont need it good on them to let sp keep the money .
Old 05-04-2020, 03:37 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If I get a refund, I'll be buying a season ticket for Worthing FC with it, their need is much greater.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
What's the alternative? They have to finish this season for all sorts of reasons. If that's done by the end of June then a full 20/21 season would be possible. But is that likely at this point?
The alternative is to focus on ending this season and worry about next season further on down the line.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:44 PM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
If I get a refund, I'll be buying a season ticket for Worthing FC with it, their need is much greater.
This is a good idea. I watch Didcot Town from time to time and I've already made a contribution to them based on game I might have gone to. Non league football is under a huge threat and we must look after the grassroots.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:05 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
This is a good idea. I watch Didcot Town from time to time and I've already made a contribution to them based on game I might have gone to. Non league football is under a huge threat and we must look after the grassroots.
Hopefully we play a few non-league teams for match fitness before the season resumes (unless of course they resume behind closed doors, but even then I expect a few hundred palace fans would pay a tenner for a stream of bromley v palace if they knew the money would support the non league club)
Old 05-04-2020, 09:05 PM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
Had a good couple of games against my local side Carshalton this season
Old 05-04-2020, 09:52 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
The alternative is to focus on ending this season and worry about next season further on down the line.
That approach will work for a few weeks at least.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:03 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think for money reasons and continuity the only way things can progress will be to complete the season behind closed doors.

Also i reckon if next season is to take place most of the games will need to be played behind closed doors will protect the broadcasting revenues for the Premier League clubs but not good for the fans.

Just can't see it safe for big crowds to come together on match day with this virus still doing the rounds. It will be difficult enough just to keep the players, coaches etc clear of it without any fan contact.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:07 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Your refund will probably converted to Parish Points and a Club spend loaded on to a card.

The latter makes some sense...

....off you go.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:06 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone paying the last instalment of their season tickets this month ? It is the last 10% and we are unlikely to see the remaining 4/19 home games which is 21%