Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-04-2020, 08:13 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
I would say deduct it off next seasons ticket rather than a refund as prob easier to do as well.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 13-04-2020, 08:27 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Especially as many paid it in one go upfront. It will be interesting if the season does finish with the last 4 home games being played behind closed doors. Will we receive a refund? I can see no justification for not returning the money people paid for the away matches at B’Mouth, Liverpool and Villa because there is no way you will be allowed to attend.
Old 14-04-2020, 07:06 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Surely they have to refund if the last 4 games are not played/behind closed doors. We're hardly in financial trouble, so it would be completely inconceivable that the club wouldn't refund for those games on a pro-rata basis.
Old 14-04-2020, 09:32 AM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Home gate receipts over a full 19 game Prem season are about £10.5m (if cup games are excluded) with approx £1.5m of that coming from away fan ticket sales.

Therefore, home fans pay about £475k per Prem match at Selhurst.
I would estimate that about £125k of that comes from the approx 4k of tickets sold to non season ticket holder home fans.

So to refund season ticket holders would cost about £350k per game. So let's round it up and call it about £1.5m for the 4 remaining home games.
Old 14-04-2020, 10:57 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
Home gate receipts over a full 19 game Prem season are about £10.5m (if cup games are excluded) with approx £1.5m of that coming from away fan ticket sales.

Therefore, home fans pay about £475k per Prem match at Selhurst.
I would estimate that about £125k of that comes from the approx 4k of tickets sold to non season ticket holder home fans.

So to refund season ticket holders would cost about £350k per game. So let's round it up and call it about £1.5m for the 4 remaining home games.
Peanuts to a club in the premier league, the longer this goes on the worse the taste in my mouth.
Old 14-04-2020, 02:36 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Once clubs know what is going on, then they will let people know what the drill is.

The likelihood is the games will be played behind closed doors.

Of course people will get their money back. But imagine the ballache of refunding 10,000 plus people and then the games somehow do go ahead.

I'm really not sure why people are expecting refunds yet.
Old 14-04-2020, 02:55 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I see my final DD is pending for tomorrow
Old 15-04-2020, 06:05 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Once clubs know what is going on, then they will let people know what the drill is.

Of course people will get their money back. But imagine the ballache of refunding 10,000 plus people and then the games somehow do go ahead.

Theyíve made it harder, away tickets for Liverpool havnt been posted out. Itís really not that difficult to refund everyone who purchased them. How much interest are they making on OUR money
Old 15-04-2020, 07:08 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:

Agreed - my money was taken out on my DD a couple of weeks ago and I have no problem with that. We will get it back with either games being played in months to come or knocked off next season's, season tickets.

The only objection I would have is if they substitute the home ticket for a stream for a behind closed doors.
Old 15-04-2020, 07:41 AM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We won’t get cash back. We will get money off next year, conveniently an amount equal to the price rise so we end up paying the same as we did this year.
Old 15-04-2020, 08:12 AM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Agreed - my money was taken out on my DD a couple of weeks ago and I have no problem with that. We will get it back with either games being played in months to come or knocked off next season's, season tickets.

The only objection I would have is if they substitute the home ticket for a stream for a behind closed doors.
Tbh if they play games behind closed doors I doubt we would get any money back, they would just make it free for ST holders.

Games on a stream could be a money spinner for clubs as far more people could watch on a stream than could go to a game as you arenít limited by a groundís capacity, travel time etc
Old 15-04-2020, 08:15 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin View Post
Tbh if they play games behind closed doors I doubt we would get any money back, they would just make it free for ST holders.

Games on a stream could be a money spinner for clubs as far more people could watch on a stream than could go to a game as you aren’t limited by a ground’s capacity, travel time etc
That would be absolutely outrageous. No one pays more than a few quid for a stream, certainly not £25 - the cost pro rata of my season ticket.
Old 15-04-2020, 09:46 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
They’ve made it harder, away tickets for Liverpool havnt been posted out. It’s really not that difficult to refund everyone who purchased them. How much interest are they making on OUR money
Liverpool probably have that money...

And what exactly have they made harder?
Old 15-04-2020, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
That would be absolutely outrageous. No one pays more than a few quid for a stream, certainly not £25 - the cost pro rata of my season ticket.
Yep. Zero chance would that be fair, and I very much doubt that would be a solution.
Old 15-04-2020, 09:54 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
We wonít get cash back. We will get money off next year, conveniently an amount equal to the price rise so we end up paying the same as we did this year.
They will have to offer a money back arrangement because not everyone will renew.
Old 15-04-2020, 09:55 AM

Crozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Theyíve made it harder, away tickets for Liverpool havnt been posted out. Itís really not that difficult to refund everyone who purchased them. How much interest are they making on OUR money
On the basis that BOE rate is 0.1% i would imagine nothing.
Old 15-04-2020, 10:13 AM

ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Yep. Zero chance would that be fair, and I very much doubt that would be a solution.
It wouldn't surprise me if this happened but so many complications with regards to how much the PL owe Sky Sports / BT if they cant show the games. Who's going to pay for those services if the clubs are streaming themselves?
Old 15-04-2020, 10:27 AM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
They will have to offer a money back arrangement because not everyone will renew.
Club shop credit for those who donít want to renew.

I will be amazed if we get cold hard currency back.
Old 15-04-2020, 10:32 AM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
We wonít get cash back. We will get money off next year, conveniently an amount equal to the price rise so we end up paying the same as we did this year.
They will offer both. Rebate against next season's tickets or money back.
Old 15-04-2020, 10:34 AM

ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
The club are still taking my x2 direct debits, which I do find slightly inappropriate as there's no way I'll be going back to Selhurst this season.