Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-04-2020, 10:48 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
The club are still taking my x2 direct debits, which I do find slightly inappropriate as there's no way I'll be going back to Selhurst this season.
But then what about all those who paid up front? What if the season starts in 6 months and games can be played with fans (unlikely I know)?
Old 15-04-2020, 11:21 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
Club shop credit for those who donít want to renew.

I will be amazed if we get cold hard currency back.
The club have sold a seat to watch the game live at the stadium. If they do not provide that then they will need to offer a refund as they have not been able to provide the goods or service agreed.
Old 15-04-2020, 11:43 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
Club shop credit for those who donít want to renew.

I will be amazed if we get cold hard currency back.
But I can't sit at home and watch Bayern Munich vs Manchester Citeh in a Palace replica top!
Old 15-04-2020, 11:46 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
The club have sold a seat to watch the game live at the stadium. If they do not provide that then they will need to offer a refund as they have not been able to provide the goods or service agreed.
Is the correct and sensible answer. I suspect refunds will not be made available until the end of the current season however. It is the definition of "end of season" that is the moot point. As far as refunds on away games is concerned, I see no viable excuse for this not to be done with immediate effect.
Old 15-04-2020, 12:12 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Prem clubs will have to give refunds or there get slaughtered by the media just look reaction spurs Liverpool ect got for there recent antics unfortunately for them they are seen as rich and a target if people think there taking the pxxx and keeping fans money would come under this carergery
Old 15-04-2020, 12:35 PM

ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!ollie_porter has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
But then what about all those who paid up front? What if the season starts in 6 months and games can be played with fans (unlikely I know)?
They should get refunds. But stopping direct debits would be relatively simple.

There's no way these games are going to be played at Selhurst with fans there
Old 15-04-2020, 12:39 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Is the correct and sensible answer. I suspect refunds will not be made available until the end of the current season however. It is the definition of "end of season" that is the moot point. As far as refunds on away games is concerned, I see no viable excuse for this not to be done with immediate effect.
Why immediate effect?

Whilst unlikely it has not yet been ruled out that games can go ahead at clubs grounds. If they delay the resumption till August/September then that could potentially happen.

As soon as a decision is taken which rules out games taking place at Selhurst then we should be offered the refund.
Old 15-04-2020, 12:49 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Prem clubs will have to give refunds or there get slaughtered by the media just look reaction spurs Liverpool ect got for there recent antics unfortunately for them they are seen as rich and a target if people think there taking the pxxx and keeping fans money would come under this carergery
I often feel sorry for those unfortunate multi-millionaires
Old 15-04-2020, 12:57 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
They should get refunds. But stopping direct debits would be relatively simple.

There's no way these games are going to be played at Selhurst with fans there
yes, but if it takes ages to sort refunds (and how can you refund for a scenario that hasn't yet been decided?).

You're then showing favourable support to those who have paid in D/D rather than those who've coughed up straight away.
Old 15-04-2020, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Why immediate effect?

Whilst unlikely it has not yet been ruled out that games can go ahead at clubs grounds. If they delay the resumption till August/September then that could potentially happen.

As soon as a decision is taken which rules out games taking place at Selhurst then we should be offered the refund.
With immediate effect for away games GG. We don't know when they will be. We don't know if we can travel or attend. We don't know if we will be available or even want to attend on a rearrangement. What about travel? There are so many unknowns for the sake of 2-3,000 tickets. It would be better to at least offer a refund and if these games take place, available away tickets can go back on sale in the normal fashion.
Old 17-04-2020, 09:44 PM

alexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is herealexcpfc Sam the man is here
The simple solution will be to give all ST holders a discount on next season.
Old 17-04-2020, 09:59 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
The simple solution will be to give all ST holders a discount on next season.
Are people going to buy season tickets for next year though.
Old 17-04-2020, 10:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I didn't renew this year after they said on the final day of last season that I had to wait for the E400 lot to have first dibs on my seat. They said I had to go on a list instead. I was insulted, and I didn't bother.

It was good timing for a break.

I know it's easy for me to say it because I didn't renew, but I think all Palace fans have a duty to forego any refund the club might offer. We don't know what the clubs sources of income are with regards TV, and how it might be affected by CV19. At the end of the day, it's only five games or so.
Old 17-04-2020, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I didn't renew this year after they said on the final day of last season that I had to wait for the E400 lot to have first dibs on my seat. They said I had to go on a list instead. I was insulted, and I didn't bother.

It was good timing for a break.

I know it's easy for me to say it because I didn't renew, but I think all Palace fans have a duty to forego any refund the club might offer. We don't know what the clubs sources of income are with regards TV, and how it might be affected by CV19. At the end of the day, it's only five games or so.
I tell you what. I'll do that if ALL players and management forego their salary for the same period. Fair enough?
Old 17-04-2020, 10:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
I tell you what. I'll do that if ALL players and management forego their salary for the same period. Fair enough?
I've been saying that all along. For me it's about protecting the club. We support the club, we don't support the players.
Old 19-04-2020, 02:46 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
What about if the Club make the live game available to season ticket holders on Palace TV via agreement with Sky etc.. For games that aren't picked for TV.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 19-04-2020, 07:24 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Watching a game on TV isn't going to a game.
Old 19-04-2020, 07:40 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post

How did this work ?
E400 only had first dibs on non renewed or vacant seats
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 19-04-2020, 07:44 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
What about if the Club make the live game available to season ticket holders on Palace TV via agreement with Sky etc.. For games that aren't picked for TV.

We are not Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal supporters who consider going to match watching on TV

many people donít have access to palace tv on a big screen

Itís also unfair where some homes have multiple season tickets and some homes have a single season ticket and the product would be available W equally.

Even for a PPv event it is not close to cost of our season ticket per game.

I would be happy for a credit to be used over then next couple of years against anything the club sells. The thing that bothers me is that I would not trust them not to increase the cost f season tickets by a similar amount to the voucher.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 19-04-2020, 07:54 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
It might have escaped your notices that there is a crisis going. Going to watch the games in the stadium may well not be possible.

Isn't it better to get the season done and dusted in any way possible rather than squeeking about it not being the same as going to the game, or worrying about a refund.

It's called making sacrifices.

Jesus no wonder people were fighting over loo role.

Most of you are right selfish twerps when it comes down to the core of things.

Thank feck for the nurses, doctors and bin collectors etc..

A choice of a live TV game or played behind closed doors with no access.

Nope you'll still want to see it and get your money back as well.

No better than Mike Ashley and the Premier footballers refusing to take cuts. Different scale, same problem.

Oh it's not fair. Listen to yourselves.

That's why SP and others can't be bothered with the fans. Right bunch of moaning minnies, for what a hundred quid. A hundred quid when there are nigh on a 1,000 deaths a day.

Maybe people need it for the credit they racked buying bog rolls and extra freezers.

And the club could sell the subscription to those without season tickets for extra income.

It's a solution in times of crisis. And better than nothing.

It's all hypothetical anyhow. It might get all sorted soon. Plus Sky and the likes won't allow it. Maybe Sky and partners will cover all the games.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.

Last edited by PeterH; 19-04-2020 at 08:02 AM.