Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-05-2020, 01:24 PM

loz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Remember those choc bars from the 70's when you were a kid that were like a box of chocs but in bar form? No, neither do I ( I do really) but I recently discovered a Cadbury's bar (nowhere near as good as Galaxy) that is similar. One bit has space dust.
It's slowly heading for my top spot.
Sorry Star Bar.
I think they were frys chocolate creams.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-05-2020, 01:24 PM

loz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old Jamaican.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:27 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
In my book yes. If you buy the multi packs of the 2 finger ones you can still get it in foil wrapping like the good old days
Classic 70s joke.

What's the difference between Joan Collins & a KitKat?
You only get four fingers in a KitKat.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:28 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by loz View Post
I think they were frys chocolate creams.

No, each chunk had a different filling like strawberry fondant, caramel etc;
It was like a box of Cadbury's chocs but in bar form that you didn't share.

Or maybe I dreamt it.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:30 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Toberlerone is still the best despite the space between the triangles.
My boy always gets me those huge ones you get in airports for xmas.
I can do one of them in a day.
Agreed, Toblerone is comfortably the best.

In terms of cheap bars you could get for 60p at the corner shop though, I am fond of double deckers.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:36 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Classic 70s joke.

What's the difference between Joan Collins & a KitKat?
You only get four fingers in a KitKat.
I think there was one including "a finger of fudge" too!

And also, "What has a hazlenut in every bite?"
Old 20-05-2020, 01:39 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
In terms of cheap bars you could get for 60p at the corner shop though, I am fond of double deckers.
I remember when these first came out in the 70s, and am pretty sure one part of it was fruit in the bottom layer
Old 20-05-2020, 01:39 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Twix... best to eat in detail.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:40 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post

And also, "What has a hazlenut in every bite?"
Apart from a Topic, squirrel shit.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:43 PM
Hadron Collider

I quite like these ... one of the few that still tastes like it did years back.

Old 20-05-2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:

Or maybe I dreamt it.
No you didnt and nor did I. It was called Frys 5 centre chocolate bar.

And you could get them into the mid 80s, although this advert looks very old.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:50 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Or maybe I dreamt it.
No you didn't
Old 20-05-2020, 01:51 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
English chocolate is shite.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:51 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Or maybe I dreamt it.
No you didn't. Not 5 Centres

Old 20-05-2020, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
At least we're nice to donkeys
Old 20-05-2020, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
No you didn't. Not 5 Centres

Oh yes I remember those (just) were not round for long, they were always a bit sticky as one of the "pods" had leaked...mind you back then I had sticky fingers quite a bit !
Old 20-05-2020, 01:56 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Or maybe I dreamt it.
No, you didn't dream it.... Cadburys did indeed do a Milk Tray Bar back in the '70s/'80s
Attached Images
File Type: jpg milktray.jpg (41.2 KB, 21 views)
Old 20-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Racist....
Old 20-05-2020, 02:08 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Racist....
Spanish chocolate is

Old 20-05-2020, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
No, you didn't dream it.... Cadburys did indeed do a Milk Tray Bar back in the '70s/'80s
Well done that man.