Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-05-2020, 02:11 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
No you didn't. Not 5 Centres

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-05-2020, 02:11 PM

TennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is here
I am quite fond of the cheap chocolate bars from Lidl. Dirt cheap and quite nice for cheap chocolate. Heathen territory, I know.
Old 20-05-2020, 02:12 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Twirl

Brian Clough
Old 20-05-2020, 02:13 PM

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar
STARBAR
Old 20-05-2020, 02:26 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar Starbar
STARBAR
I had one of these a while back as I used to love them. It took about 15 minutes to clear the damned thing from my teeth after I'd finished. Still tasty, but never again.

I've pondered for a while over this important decision and gone with the Lion Bar. I once had the good fortune of getting my mitts on a Lion Bar ice cream, it was amazing, but the hateful gits appear to have stopped making them.
Old 20-05-2020, 02:31 PM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is here
Wispa Gold is the best by far.

Special mentions to Twix, Galaxy Caramel, Toffee Crisp and Daim.
Old 20-05-2020, 02:38 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I had one of these a while back as I used to love them. It took about 15 minutes to clear the damned thing from my teeth after I'd finished. Still tasty, but never again.

I've pondered for a while over this important decision and gone with the Lion Bar. I once had the good fortune of getting my mitts on a Lion Bar ice cream, it was amazing, but the hateful gits appear to have stopped making them.
I always feel that with a Lion bar there is something missing, what I do not know, that stops me elevating it to a bar that I would count as a favourite. Though it is not far off.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 20-05-2020, 02:42 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I always feel that with a Lion bar there is something missing, what I do not know, that stops me elevating it to a bar that I would count as a favourite. Though it is not far off.
I always felt the mighty Picnic was like a cousin to the Lion Bar, maybe that holds the secrets.
Old 20-05-2020, 02:44 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I always felt the mighty Picnic was like a cousin to the Lion Bar, maybe that holds the secrets.
Yes that could be it. I like a picnic bar, definitely a favourite.. Are they still around?

Old 20-05-2020, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Yes that could be it. I like a picnic bar, definitely a favourite.. Are they still around?
Hell yeah!
Old 20-05-2020, 02:50 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
No, each chunk had a different filling like strawberry fondant, caramel etc;
It was like a box of Cadbury's chocs but in bar form that you didn't share.

Or maybe I dreamt it.
Fry's Five Centres, identical shape to the Chocolate Cream that Loz mentioned
Old 20-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by loz View Post
No you didnt and nor did I. It was called Frys 5 centre chocolate bar.

And you could get them into the mid 80s, although this advert looks very old.
Right!! What were the flavours though, I don't remember Coffee or Vanilla as per your old picture, but I think there were two red ones, presumably strawberry and raspberry
Old 20-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
The sadly missed Red Boost. Was coconut flavoured. A much superior Star Bar, if you will.
Old 20-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
No you didn't. Not 5 Centres

Cool, well done BB2
Old 20-05-2020, 03:18 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Mint Aero
Old 20-05-2020, 03:19 PM

loz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Right!! What were the flavours though, I don't remember Coffee or Vanilla as per your old picture, but I think there were two red ones, presumably strawberry and raspberry
I seem to remember orange, coconut, strawberry, lemon/ lime, coffee, they sort of tasted like Revelles
Old 20-05-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Mint Aero
Good shout.

I like the plain chocolate one as well. Sometimes I am in quandary as to which to buy so I buy both and then alternate between a chunk of mint and a chuck of chocolate.

I want to add Flake. Shame it is such a mess to eat.

Old 20-05-2020, 03:31 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Aztec.
Old 20-05-2020, 03:33 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Old Jamaica Bournville.
Old 20-05-2020, 03:38 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good shout.

I like the plain chocolate one as well. Sometimes I am in quandary as to which to buy so I buy both and then alternate between a chunk of mint and a chuck of chocolate.

I want to add Flake. Shame it is such a mess to eat.
There was a very popular bar that had chocolate covering the flaky bits inside to prevent the mess but can't remember it.