Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-05-2020, 04:10 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
The older I get the more I like white chocolate and top of the list is Montezuma's Great White bar.
Interesting... As a kid I loved white chocolate, but as an old man (32) I now don't. Which of us is most likely to become a psychopath?
Old 20-05-2020, 04:13 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still cant get my head around "energy" chocolate bars.

Surely all chocolate bars are packed with so much sugar and glucose syrup, you don't need extra "energy" added into them.

The enamel on my teeth is dissolving just thinking about it.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:14 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Interesting... As a kid I loved white chocolate, but as an old man (32) I now don't. Which of us is most likely to become a psychopath?

32, old? Most of your life ahead of you and plenty of chocolate eating time ahead of you.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:20 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Lion or Picnic
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 20-05-2020, 04:21 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Whole nut
Old 20-05-2020, 04:32 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Another one in my top 5 would be the Drifter. Nothing too flashy about it, but nice and chewy. I loved the advert at the time as well.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:34 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Have to say I like a Snickers.

Mars and Snickers never do well in these type of threads.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:36 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeKing View Post
I am quite fond of the cheap chocolate bars from Lidl. Dirt cheap and quite nice for cheap chocolate. Heathen territory, I know.
These days I lean more towards dark chocolate, but their milk chocolate and hazelnut bars are really good (the ones in the green cardboard wrapper). The chocolate tastes like half way between our milk and dark chocolate, must have a higher cocoa content.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post

Have you ever put either of those in the freezer? Really good, but you have to use your molars or you'll lose a tooth They break off in shards of goodness.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:38 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:

Was never a fan of Marathon, but I used to like the advert showing it chopped up. And changing the name (so what if it was called Snickers everywhere else) was not on
Old 20-05-2020, 04:40 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Have you ever put either of those in the freezer? Really good, but you have to use your molars or you'll lose a tooth They break off in shards of goodness.

Actually the ice cream bar versions of Mars and Snickers are great.

However, canít stand chocolate from the freezer or fridge. Terrible business.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:44 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Lombardarian has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Even the thought of chomping into a drifter has my dentist rubbing his hands and my waist band expanding!
Old 20-05-2020, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Snickers ice creams are delicious.

Quote:
Philistine!
Old 20-05-2020, 04:45 PM

Paulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If its allowed it's a dark chocolate Tunnocks, the only thing I panic bought at the start of lockdown, though obviously not enough as I've run out and you cant get anymore.

If that's not allowed it's a Lion bar or the Reeses bar.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
Even the thought of chomping into a drifter has my dentist rubbing his hands and my waist band expanding!
I'm not sure they're about anymore, sadly.

My post count on this thread has gone through the roof because I'm starving!
Old 20-05-2020, 04:48 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:

WTAF?
Old 20-05-2020, 04:50 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
WTAF?

There will be many, many people who agree with me
Old 20-05-2020, 04:54 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I'm not sure they're about anymore, sadly.

My post count on this thread has gone through the roof because I'm starving!
Drifters are still going strong
Old 20-05-2020, 04:55 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Twix!!!!!
Old 20-05-2020, 05:18 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
3 way tie - Galaxy, Twirl & Whole Nut