Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 01-01-2017, 09:23 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Cogry finally pays off. Cap Soleil in the last paid a nice wedge
Old 02-01-2017, 02:49 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dawson City and Sixty Something my e/w bets for the Sussex National.

So tempted to back Azure Fly but just left it.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:11 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Working Title the only bet tomorrow at 3/1.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:23 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Done my first ante-post bet for Cheltenham, trying to not go crazy beforehand this year unless I feel something is worth the risk.

Crack Mome - Supreme Novice @ 12/1.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:25 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Was tempted to back Finian's Oscar for the Neptune after his taking debut, in the Tolworth this weekend as second fav at 11/4. I did back him NRNB at 33/1 for the Supreme as well.

Little confused as he was staying on over 2m5f but he is meant to be a beast and I couldn't have Capitaine as a bet at 2/1. I'll hold off and see what happens/is said after Saturday.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:29 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Jameson was a small bet today but will have a saver on Bally Gilbert at 10/1 e/w. Entered in a G2 now to Class 4...
Old 04-01-2017, 12:07 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Some decent horses at Meydan tomorrow, Desert God at 25/1 seems big in the 15:05.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:19 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Petite Jack rescues my day...
Old 04-01-2017, 07:31 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Black Valentine tomorrow at Lingfield
Old 04-01-2017, 07:47 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got my Father in Laws' birthday at Lingfield on Saturday if anyone has any suggestions on what to back it'd be hugely appreciated
Old 05-01-2017, 01:39 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Manark also a bet at 10/1 e/w
Old 05-01-2017, 02:14 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Was tempted to back Finian's Oscar for the Neptune after his taking debut, in the Tolworth this weekend as second fav at 11/4. I did back him NRNB at 33/1 for the Supreme as well.

Little confused as he was staying on over 2m5f but he is meant to be a beast and I couldn't have Capitaine as a bet at 2/1. I'll hold off and see what happens/is said after Saturday.
Finians into 5/2 for Saturdays race. Worth a punt?
Old 05-01-2017, 03:13 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Finians into 5/2 for Saturdays race. Worth a punt?
Was always going to be a runner judging by early money for it. I think he could be top class but is always going to want further than this trip.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:14 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Manark 3rd and Desert God who I backed at 25/1 last night went off 2/1 2nd fav and finished nowhere...
Old 05-01-2017, 04:54 PM

Not sure if that's helped or hindered Jam agree he could go to the top.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:42 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Not sure if that's helped or hindered Jam agree he could go to the top.
I can't decide for you!

Personally, I have backed it knowing the risks - I'm hopeful and think the fav was too short. I haven't gone crazy but thought they should have been closer in the betting.

Absolute Blast @ 7/4 tomorrow - think it should be odds on.

Two Swallows small bet @ 7/2
Old 06-01-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
I can't decide for you!

Personally, I have backed it knowing the risks - I'm hopeful and think the fav was too short. I haven't gone crazy but thought they should have been closer in the betting.

Absolute Blast @ 7/4 tomorrow - think it should be odds on.

Two Swallows small bet @ 7/2
Cheers Jam!

Got 2/1 on Two Swallows, quite keen on him.

Quite like Bobs Boy in the first
Old 06-01-2017, 01:04 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Celestial Path very interesting runner as well but couldn't back it, so there's the winner!
Old 06-01-2017, 02:23 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Not sure a) why Westend Story was odds on there and b) why write ups seem to claim his bumper form was stronger?! I would have said other way round.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:54 PM

The bumper form of Lakeside Castle is working out ridiculously well, in particularly the bumper at Navan on 13 March 2016.; Invitiation Only, Joey Sasa, Monbeg Notorious