Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:40 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
If Roy stays then I think the General will. Superb player, and one of my faves.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:59 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I got w feeling the McCarthy link is agent talk.
Must be, this contract talk is like a reminder to everyone it's coming towards it's end. And he's excelled under Hodgson.

Maybe trying to gun for a new extension. 30 is a difficult age.

I cant see those teams genuinely in with a chance of landing him, after the season he and we have had. And I found those comments like 'Villa should be aiming higher', a bit condescending to him. He's a real Premier League player, not had a season here or there, he's practically played in it, and not left since. Its certainly his level.

If he wants to move to Rangers, however, I can see that as his last destination.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:13 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Must be, this contract talk is like a reminder to everyone it's coming towards it's end. And he's excelled under Hodgson.

Maybe trying to gun for a new extension. 30 is a difficult age.

I cant see those teams genuinely in with a chance of landing him, after the season he and we have had. And I found those comments like 'Villa should be aiming higher', a bit condescending to him. He's a real Premier League player, not had a season here or there, he's practically played in it, and not left since. Its certainly his level.

If he wants to move to Rangers, however, I can see that as his last destination.
Think he was referring to agent talk about MCarthy coming to us not McArthur leaving us.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:14 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
anyone that thinks we should sell him is mad
Old 11-05-2018, 11:20 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
The current rumours imply McCarthy in and Macca out - how dumb would we have to be to do that. I don't quite understand the preoccupation with McCarthy and after 2 horrible injuries it would be risky to swap him for our Mr non-stop.
McCarthy is a Glaswegian Catholic, McArthur is a Glaswegian hun.

Give me McArthur anyday.

(Heading to Confession now)
Old 11-05-2018, 11:24 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

Give me McArthur anyday.

Old 11-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Surely the main reason why McCarthy might come is to be re-united with his near namesake?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 11-05-2018, 06:02 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

Give me McArthur anyday.

Haha
Old 11-05-2018, 07:47 PM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
Im a big fan and given the work the squad already needs in the summer Id see it an odd move to get rid of him and add another hole to fill.

Hes solid, dependable and finds the net better than any of our other players for that position. He might be 31 now but would cost a big fee to replace that wouldnt be recouped by selling him IMO.
He's our very own Lionel Messi and is slightly younger than him.

Don't sell.