Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-10-2007, 09:36 AM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Whyteleafe Football Club

Last night i went to Kingstonian to watch Whyteleafe play Afc Wombles away in the cup. Have been to watch the Leafe play a few times this season, mainly when Palace had no game on. Along with Cupid Stunt
we took our place on the terrace behind the goal with a few more Leafe regulars, mixing in with the wombles as there was no segregation.
Leafe started the game very well dictating the play, with some really good neat football and plenty of pace up front. After going close a few times Leafe went 1-0 up with a very well taken goal, leafe then pretty much dominated the rest of the 1st half, much to the amusement of the small band of leafe fans.
Had a quick pint in the mainstand bar at h/t then we made our way to the other end of the ground to which the leafe were attacking. As there were no wombles in that end of the ground it just left the leafe faithful in that end of the ground on our own. The 2nd half was alot closer affair, however it was a very open game with plenty of fast attacking play from both teams. Leafe were denied a blatent penalty midway through the 2nd half, however went 2-0 with again some fast attacking play.
The game ended 2-0 + all the Leafe players came over to clap the few leafe fans who had made the trip. It was a great nights entertainment all for 6, the leafe fans really got behind their team + there really feels a close togetherness within the club. Every single 1 of the leafe players gave 110%, never backed out of a 50/50 challenge also playing some really neat free flowing football, with alot of intelligant of the ball runns. To cap it all off the leafe manager is a certain Dave Swindlehurst. I will def be going to a few more leafe games in the future as i really feel that you get good value for money + its great to be at a club with so much positivety amoung the fans.
I know there are a few on here that enjoy watching non league football,
my question is
Is it wrong to support a non league team as well as Palace???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

Last night for the first time in many many years i hardly cared how Palace got on + to be honest i do feel a little guilty. However i,ve really enjoyed the whole Whyteleafe experiance of late, its so good to stand at footy and be able to move around the ground + like i stated earlier it doesn,t cost an arm + a leg, just for the record my 4 year old daughter gets in free when i go to Church road.

So if your bored on a Sat afternoon + live close by, pop along to Church road, it would be great to get a few more down there on matchdays.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 03-10-2007, 09:38 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know of several Palace fans of long standing who have switched to NL football for their prime focus of support.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:44 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I go to Whyteleafe some times as I only live down the road.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Over & Out

Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?Palaceman2002  - why do you have to be so good?
I hear they have a few ex-palace down there too?
Old 03-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Wrong Forum, should be in World Of Football.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:55 AM

Axie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Do Palace Ladies play at Whyteleafe ?
Old 03-10-2007, 09:56 AM
On a final warning

dodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Ollie
yeah they do.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Palace ladies did play there last season, not sure this year.

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 03-10-2007, 10:02 AM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Deffinately not wrong. I follow Horsham aswell as Palace. Instead of going to the Palace away games which i would have done a few years ago, i know go and watch Horsham. Convenience is a good factor aswell as seeing my mates. I can get down the local for 12 - a few beers in various pubs on the way to the ground, then in the clubhouse to watch whatever games on the tele before taking my place on the terrace where you get a unique banter and atmosphere. Half time you can get a proper pint, take your time with it before getting out for the 2nd half. There are no time constraints, there are no little Hitlers telling you where to sit, what time to sit, how to behave. Non League football is self policing. Everyone tends to get to know each other down the football club, including the players who will out in town or in the bar after the game. It's a unique unity which is long gone from league football.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Mods Rule!!!

Totally agree with your post Tony, so nice to have no little hitlers, stewards etc + like you stated everyone seems to know each other, with a close unity.
The leafe have Horsham ymca away on 1/12/7 i might try and get down there.
Tony have you been to any away games? I,ve heard that Dover is a good little ground to go to!

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 03-10-2007, 10:17 AM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by whyteleafeeagle
Totally agree with your post Tony, so nice to have no little hitlers, stewards etc + like you stated everyone seems to know each other, with a close unity.
The leafe have Horsham ymca away on 1/12/7 i might try and get down there.
Tony have you been to any away games? I,ve heard that Dover is a good little ground to go to!
Horsham YMCA are our neighbours, I wouldn't say rivals but we're not to be confused! They, like yourselves are in Ryman 1 South, we're not in the Ryman Premier(2nd in the league aswell!)

I travel away with Horsham a fair bit, we have a core following who are very loyal and because the leagues are regionalised(well, to a certain extent, still have trips to Dover, Chelmsford e.t.c) it's easier to get to the games. Newport IOW is always a good one as we'll go out there and spend the weekend getting sozzled!

Dover have a nice ground and pretty good following too, they were high fliers in the conference not so long ago!

If you do go to YMCA, go to the Queens head pub as it's closest to the ground! We have AFC Wimbledon in the FA cup coming up, always a good day out and always a noisy following from Horsham, a quality day out especially if you have time to take in the Robert Peel(pound in a pint glass and lots of ladies taking their clothes off!)
Old 03-10-2007, 10:30 AM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana
Robert Peel(pound in a pint glass and lots of ladies taking their clothes off!)
And most of the girls are not worth that! They are generally minging and past thier best date!
Old 03-10-2007, 10:33 AM

Yeah but it's still pound in a pint glass and show us what you had for lunch, can't knock it! Perfect way to get started for a day on the beer and a footie match.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Mods Rule!!!

Was in the peel last night, the girls wern,t to bad to be honest, classic song from us last targeted at the womble chavs Does your mum work in the peel???

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 03-10-2007, 10:41 AM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
I like grass roots football so much, I started a new team this season! Players dropped down 3 leagues to play for us, without pay & it is a real community club, where everyone works towards the same aims, so far!
Old 03-10-2007, 10:41 AM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
after how many beers were they not too bad?
Old 03-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Mods Rule!!!

after the 6th they were beauties!!!!!

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 03-10-2007, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pfc
after how many beers were they not too bad?
Have you seen the birds in Whyteleafe?
Old 03-10-2007, 10:50 AM
living in a bubble

Lord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gonna try out Tonbridge angels soon

Going to footy game and not being treated like a child by the authorities is the main attraction for me
Old 03-10-2007, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana
Have you seen the birds in Whyteleafe?
Whyteleafe,Coulsdon and Caterham there all much the same

it would be more of a case coppers in a pint glass