Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-01-2011, 08:29 AM

palacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkind
id say a decent mid or left backs our priority wouldnt u say.scoring goals is great providing u dont keep letting them in
Old 26-01-2011, 08:44 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacepostie
id say a decent mid or left backs our priority wouldnt u say.scoring goals is great providing u dont keep letting them in
Out of the three league games Dougie has taken charge of, we've kept a clean sheet in two.

I know we conceded 3 against the Swans, but at least 1 of those penalties was wrong

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 26-01-2011, 08:48 AM

palacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindpalacepostie is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkind
i know what u are saying but our results do speak for themselves.ive been going to palace for a very long time and im struggling to remember a goal difference as bad as this unless anyone cares to remind me.i do think too though that an exciting winger who can actually cross the ball would be welcome,maybe chip in a few goals too
Old 26-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsta
very close to completing a deal in the morning

From steve P.
Of course, we could be selling............
Old 26-01-2011, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
Of course, we could be selling............
true.could it be calvin andrew to barcelona for 15m
Old 26-01-2011, 11:12 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacepostie
i know what u are saying but our results do speak for themselves.ive been going to palace for a very long time and im struggling to remember a goal difference as bad as this unless anyone cares to remind me.i do think too though that an exciting winger who can actually cross the ball would be welcome,maybe chip in a few goals too
I think the conceeding (and it's not just the defence) is really odd. In all seriousness, how do we go 8 hours without conceeding at home and seem to struggle to go 8 minutes away? Same players, same coaches, it's got to be in the head more than on the pitch.
Old 26-01-2011, 11:17 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
45 minutes of teh morning left - where is this deal?
Old 26-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
45 minutes of teh morning left - where is this deal?
May have already been done

ed_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worlded_glenn was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Lee cook wants to go on loan according to twitter

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_girl
That simply cannot be true - its not on the BBS!
Old 26-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
That simply cannot be true - its not on the BBS!
Must need Dazron to confirm
Old 26-01-2011, 11:29 AM
i love a wind up

SE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
lol
Old 26-01-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Must need Dazron to confirm
His 'friend' must have her mobile off!
Old 26-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Moritz's Physio

Quote:
His 'friend' must have her mobile off!
Or she didn't get the job?
Old 26-01-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Or she didn't get the job?
I cannot believe that, she was going to come on to the boss and everything

Surely he would not have been able to resist.
Old 26-01-2011, 11:35 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was it as Harry Monk's PA then?
Old 26-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Moritz's Physio

Quote:
I cannot believe that, she was going to come on to the boss and everything

Surely he would not have been able to resist.
Dazron said earlier on this thread that the twitter account belonged to Steve Parrish. Maybe her interview was with him & not Steve Parish?
Old 26-01-2011, 11:37 AM

Quite possibly.

Personally i think this 'deal' was just SP trying to negotiate with Toni&Guy ahead of tomorrow!
Old 26-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ooo you tease!

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 26-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Teeeessee e girl