Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-01-2012, 09:20 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76
Inquest started today, hearing that he sent a message to his wife a few days before, suggesting suicide..

Would hope that puts to bed any malicious gossip.
I don't think it's malicious, just discussion.

If the death was an accident, as I suspect, it is easy to understand why the family would not want that as public knowledge and it's probably best left as a mystery. Whatever the cause, it is a tragedy. RIP.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 31-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Banned by Moderators

MattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMattinBerlin has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace64
If someone i new slept in a car rather than wake me up i would tell them next time wake me i you can kip here
you are a Millwall fan and i claim my 5
Old 31-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Banned by Moderators

fhleibao is playing for a contract
It does all seem a bit odd
Old 31-01-2012, 11:37 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
how can it be an accident? Maybe i'm missing something

Also, how can she not have a key to the house, yet has a key for the car? very very odd
Old 31-01-2012, 11:47 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
"For one reason or another I could not get inside the house. The back door was locked and another door had locked itself — it was a self-locking door"

absolute horseshit...
Old 31-01-2012, 11:48 AM

apple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineapple_rain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As someone who had a an arguement with their husband who was then was killed hours later without making up I know how she must be feeling. This will always live with her, people should just leave her alone not judge her, and let her poor husband rest in peace!
Old 31-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans
how can it be an accident? Maybe i'm missing something

Also, how can she not have a key to the house, yet has a key for the car? very very odd
Its a narrative verdict which means they were unsure if it was an accident or not based on the evidence in front of them. Not an accident in the purest sense of the word, maybe tied a ligature around his neck as a non-serious suicide attempt or to piss his wife off that went wrong.

She probably had a key to the house, guessing it would be a front door key though, he may have double locked.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 31-01-2012, 03:43 PM

northerneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found menortherneagle85 wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
We will never know what happened! there are things there that do sound strange, but we should let it go and let him rip!
Old 09-02-2012, 11:44 PM

hulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The end?
Old 03-06-2013, 12:11 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Anyone else heard the alleged rumours about a couple of related Scottish football managers involvement in this sorry episode which might leak out now that the elder relative has since retired from football?
Old 03-06-2013, 12:16 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic
Anyone else heard the alleged rumours about a couple of related Scottish football managers involvement in this sorry episode which might leak out now that the elder relative has since retired from football?

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 03-06-2013, 01:25 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic

I'm pretty sure you're referring to Duncan. Not related.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:27 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Father & son.

Duncan Disorderly has not been mentioned.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:33 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
soooo what!?