Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 07-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I really hope this isn't true
You can't hang draw and quarter anyone yet.

Let's just hope it's not true.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I really hope this isn't true
It's true, sadly.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:09 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
******* sickening...seriously ******* sickening.

So a disabled person was beaten up for wearing a football shirt.

Spineless *****
Old 07-05-2016, 09:09 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
It's true, sadly.
Do you know any more?
Old 07-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mike Dean thread is gold

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 07-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jesus can't believe anyone could do something like that.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 07-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As much as I hate Brighton, you can't tar all of em with the same brush. As much as I'd like to.
Whoever it was has gotta live with themselves forever.
Punishment enough for that scum.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Pard View Post
As much as I hate Brighton, you can't tar all of em with the same brush. As much as I'd like to.
Whoever it was has gotta live with themselves forever.
Punishment enough for that scum.
I see where your coming from but they do have a lot of spineless fans. I've had a few of them come up to me when my wife was 9 months pregnant and try to ******* start. There must be some decent ones and this is the time for them to show. Sickening.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Semi, they do not deserve a day out at Wembley and I would not want the risk of them winning.
Definitely, plus the outrage from their fans at being knocked out by Wednesday who finished 15pts behind them would be delightful.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
I see where your coming from but they do have a lot of spineless fans. I've had a few of them come up to me when my wife was 9 months pregnant and try to ******* start. There must be some decent ones and this is the time for them to show. Sickening.
I'll be honest with you, Sean, I was trying to be diplomatic for once.
Sorry to hear about your old woman.
F*ck em all.
F*cking Brighton inbred scum.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:24 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Sums them up perfectly, not quite sure you can get any lower. Even worse to think they're around me these spineless cowardly c***s.

Any pictures to shame these wronguns would be a start. Let's hope they bump into a few Palace who are more than game to put them in their place.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
I'll be honest with you, Sean, I was trying to be diplomatic for once.
Sorry to hear about your old woman.
F*ck em all.
F*cking Brighton inbred scum.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Funny how the mouthy Brighton fans on here are conspicuous by their absence.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:55 PM

spuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Do you know any more?

I travelled back to haywards heath but wasn't there when the incident happened but very sad to say that his father confirmed the incident. He did go on to say that his boy is smiling again now & the police dealt with the drunken yob who did it.
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 07-05-2016, 09:58 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy View Post
I travelled back to haywards heath but wasn't there when the incident happened but very sad to say that his father confirmed the incident. He did go on to say that his boy is smiling again now & the police dealt with the drunken yob who did it.
Just glad the boy seems no longer upset.
Good on him and his family.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:03 PM

Buzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuzzer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Funny how the mouthy Brighton fans on here are conspicuous by their absence.
I don't post very often but if I may, I'll respond. SJ Love Monkey was the one who told me about this when we were chatting about the Brighton match today. We're both stunned at this. I started a thread on NSC about it because I think it's important that other Brighton fans knew about this also. You'll see universal condemnation on that thread.

I also tweeted the poor lad's dad and wished them both well and I've also got in contact with our REMF captain to ask him if he could suggest to the Palace REMF team about the possibility of Dan, the young lad in question, being the Palace mascot for the upcoming match. Of course, it's entirely up to Dan and his family but if he can be the mascot then it would give Brighton fans like me a chance to have a chat with Dan and show him what the rivalry is really about.

Last edited by Buzzer; 07-05-2016 at 10:05 PM.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
I don't post very often but if I may, I'll respond. SJ Love Monkey was the one who told me about this when we were chatting about the Brighton match today. We're both stunned at this. I started a thread on NSC about it because I think it's important that other Brighton fans knew about this also. You'll see universal condemnation on that thread.

I also tweeted the poor lad's dad and wished them both well and I've also got in contact with our REMF captain to ask him if he could suggest to the Palace REMF team about the possibility of Dan, the young lad in question, being the Palace mascot for the upcoming match. Of course, it's entirely up to Dan and his family but if he can be the mascot then it would give Brighton fans like me a chance to have a chat with Dan and show him what the rivalry is really about.
We've all got divs on both sides but that was a low blow.
All power to you though for highlighting this.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do you know any more?
Only what I read on the blokes Twitter timeline. Seems a nice man, some arsehole attacked his disabled kid, kid is ok, arsehole was arrested, fans of both clubs disgusted.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Only what I read on the blokes Twitter timeline. Seems a nice man, some arsehole attacked his disabled kid, kid is ok, arsehole was arrested, fans of both clubs disgusted.
Thanks.

Credit to the Brighton fella on here condemning it. This is more than football and in my heart I know most their fans condemn this.

Glad to hear the boy is smiling!!
Old 07-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Quote:
And I think that's a perfect summation.
Like I said, you've got your divvy scummy element on both sides.
Just one of those things I'm afraid.