Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 10-05-2016, 09:36 AM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
They post needy messages on rival boards after their team has played at the Amex, asking if they enjoyed the experience, was the local tipple to their satisfaction, were the seats comfy, did they bask in the adulation of warm applause from the home end when the away attendance was read out etc.

Brighton is not a football town.
Cloughie was spot on all those years ago
Old 10-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
My lifetime ban for "trolling" was for this post:
I very deliberately did not go on a wind up on NSC, had clearly a track record of posting sensibly, and got banned for gently replying to a jibe in a thread about Palace v Tottenham.

It's a bizarrely restrictive board, all the more so since it didn't used to be.

I suspect it's because many of their new fans, used to as they are following one of the big Prem clubs on sky, simply don't know how to interact with and can't handle normal fans from other clubs.

Last edited by Heb 7:4; 10-05-2016 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:06 AM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
It's been great reading the past couple of days, shades of 2013.

More to come hopefully
Old 10-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I very deliberately did not go on a wind up on NSC, had clearly a track record of posting sensibly, and got banned for gently replying to a jibe in a thread about Palace v Tottenham.

It's a bizarrely restrictive board, all the more so since it didn't used to be.

I suspect it's because many of their new fans, used to as they are following one of the big Prem clubs on sky, simply don't know how to interest and can't handle normal fans from other clubs.
They were much more tolerant of the views of away fans when they believed they were truly on the cusp of world domination. After all, in the face of huge crowds in a brand new stadium, revolutionary continental style football which would simply bemuse the opposition into defeat, what could possibly stop them?

Well, years of being bested by fans of clubs with no right, NO RIGHT to beat them, with their ramshackle stadiums and straightforward manner of scoring more goals in 90 minutes against them (with no thought about the style, panache, and classiness of the manner of victory and so on - well, it's just fostered a slow burning, bitter rage.

Even worse, an impotent rage. One that can't be exorcised vicariously through the team, who never fail to disappoint when it really matters. As a Brighton fan, what are you left with?

If you can't beat them, ban them. Or embarrassingly implore someone else to do so.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:33 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
They are very upset that Middlesbrough fans might have goaded them after winning:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

They simply can't help themselves gifting material to us, for use in future humiliation.

Intelligent people would've caught on a long ago.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:44 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
My lifetime ban for "trolling" was for this post:

You get a lifetime achievement award for that post, from me.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:48 AM

CPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Some spot on stuff from the Boro fans here -

You're fans were shit and bad losers to boot. Some awful comments about our town. Arrogant wankers.Hope you get muller ed in the play offs.

Sore losers, although a lot of your so called fans at the Amex only follow Brighton as their second team anyway.

Brighton is full of suede elbow patch wearing toffs, wand waving fairies and stick-thin hipsters that pretend to like football but really find mixing with the working class terrifying; you know the kind, sips pear cider and says blimey a lot.
The Amex is also an away day delight - they don't sing, they serve your local ale and just give you three points - they practically bend over and say help yourselves.

Oh and then there's the massive superiority complex that they have
Brighton is also largely a dump full of guardian reading middle managers who can't afford to live in London.

Cloughie knew the score with Brighton. He said it was shite.
The place where selfish Tories go to die.
Enjoy living on the periphery of football.

Old 10-05-2016, 12:19 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Apparently Brighton are struggling to sell tickets for there leg at Sheff Weds, but wait the excuses are never far behind.

Quote:
I would look at it as a commentary on the fact that Wednesday are, largely, a boring team to watch. We had two miserable matches with them this season, and the prospect of playing them twice in a few days isn't overly encouraging. As already pointed out, we played Middlesbrough last week in a ridiculously timed kick off so a lot of people will have had to stay overnight, this game is a friday night rather than a saturday, etc etc.

If we don't sell more than a thousand, it won't be because we're not well supported.
Nope just that you have fans who couldn't give a ****.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1 View Post
Apparently Brighton are struggling to sell tickets for there leg at Sheff Weds, but wait the excuses are never far behind.

Hahaha it's a ******* play off game you bunch of melts!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 12:26 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:

What did we take in our big game at Hillsborough?

Clinton Morrison.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:30 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here

Post 12....don't make Simeon angry,
Old 10-05-2016, 12:38 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Fear not , the spirit of Hereford / bury / Rochdale and the massive away followings lives on :

I think we are likely to be able to gauge demand for tickets to away games for our club better than some absolute bell cheese on their board. We've been given 2,000, and as luck would have it, that feels about par for this one. If they'd given us more tickets, I don't think we'd have sold them, but 2,000 is about right IMO.

Good old soppy Simeon
Old 10-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Send Nudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Fear not , the spirit of Hereford / bury / Rochdale and the massive away followings lives on :

I think we are likely to be able to gauge demand for tickets to away games for our club better than some absolute bell cheese on their board. We've been given 2,000, and as luck would have it, that feels about par for this one. If they'd given us more tickets, I don't think we'd have sold them, but 2,000 is about right IMO.

Good old soppy Simeon
200 is about right for their abysmal away following
Old 10-05-2016, 12:50 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
I presume that the Brighton fans must be really pleased that Sky are using Ian Holloway to advertise the play offs
Old 10-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Send Nudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
200 is about right for their abysmal away following
In fact abysmal isn't really strong enough I will raise you atrocious
Old 10-05-2016, 12:52 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
They really have that horrible Yorkshire trait of trying to convince one and all how big a club they are...Leeds are the same..An inferiority complex would be the diagnosis!
It doesn't take much convincing when paired against the south coast giants.

Sorry for the edit I just noted the sense of irony at the end there.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:52 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some cracking quotes from Wednesday fans today

Working class! Who do they think they are? Working class we may be (and proud) but South Sheffield has one of the highest populations of millionaires outside London. Brighton isn't all that.

Ah... Brighton, the Rotherham of London.

They are an incredibly stuck up lot in general. Real soft southern stereotypes

The fake "rivalry" started years ago when they were top of league one, which convinced them that they were a bigger team than us

Quite easily ruffled aren't they.
Even if the Brighton team are ready for the Premier League I'm not sure their fans are,
Right set of southern softies.

Brighton are just a tiny club who recieved investment and they are all boarding the hype train but before investment just a lower league club no history and if they go up will just end up like wolves or cardiff 1 season wonder then back into the championship to struggle for a few seasons

Their fans are seemingly getting progressively angry and bitter whilst ours are getting progressively more positive, confident & well into party mode come about half 7 on Friday.

Their fans also moaning that they won't be able to create a proper atmosphere at their place without introducing clackers or drums. Roll on Friday, inflatables, minimum input from the band, massive voices!

The whole "Brighton lol" thing came from that season when they went up into the Championship under Poyet.

They have some very angry fans who post on their forums.
For a few of them it seems like football only began in 2012 when they moved into their shiny new stadium.

Get your clackers out for the lads.

Check out Simeon getting his clackers in a twist on page 3.

Last edited by Payney; 10-05-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:53 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Good to know that 'Simster' is 'quite indifferent' about the playoffs. Playing it cool eh?

Of course all the cool Palace fans are 'quite indifferent' about the upcoming g FA Cup final. Just another game, who gives a shit etc etc
Old 10-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Some cracking quotes from Wednesday fans today

Working class! Who do they think they are? Working class we may be (and proud) but South Sheffield has one of the highest populations of millionaires outside London. Brighton isn't all that.

Ah... Brighton, the Rotherham of London.

They are an incredibly stuck up lot in general. Real soft southern stereotypes

The fake "rivalry" started years ago when they were top of league one, which convinced them that they were a bigger team than us

Quite easily ruffled aren't they.
Even if the Brighton team are ready for the Premier League I'm not sure their fans are,
Right set of southern softies.

Brighton are just a tiny club who recieved investment and they are all boarding the hype train but before investment just a lower league club no history and if they go up will just end up like wolves or cardiff 1 season wonder then back into the championship to struggle for a few seasons

Their fans are seemingly getting progressively angry and bitter whilst ours are getting progressively more positive, confident & well into party mode come about half 7 on Friday.

Their fans also moaning that they won't be able to create a proper atmosphere at their place without introducing clackers or drums. Roll on Friday, inflatables, minimum input from the band, massive voices!

The whole "Brighton lol" thing came from that season when they went up into the Championship under Poyet.

They have some very angry fans who post on their forums.
For a few of them it seems like football only began in 2012 when they moved into their shiny new stadium.

Get your clackers out for the lads.

Check out Simeon getting his clackers in a twist on page 3.
Hehehe.
They surely have the measure of them.
Like we always have.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

WTF? Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd think NSC was a pisstake board and it was all some kind of a big joke.

I mean, it is, but you know, not deliberately.