Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-10-2012, 04:36 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle
I do think we can do without this sort of bollocks thanks.
Yeah we could but it's happened

We've been kicked in the nuts (again)
Old 23-10-2012, 04:37 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
F*cking scottish managers.....I hate them all.

Sly underhanded shower of bars*ards.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
I feel like my best friend has slept with my wife.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm on Twitter : tonyj154

wiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yea but your best mate wouldn't go 232 miles away to do it.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:40 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
He was always jealous of Clintons popularity with the fans anyway

Was obvious

**** off Freedman and don't ever ever come back
Try not talking crap. Sometimes you have shown such capability.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:41 PM
The South will rise again

Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral Midfieldgeneral
I feel the same about this as I did with Warnock and Bruce. Managers should get the sack not piss off. They are the leader and should go down or up with the feckin ship unless hung drawn and quartered by the board, that's it. So I shall boo the traitor upon his return, Judas.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:41 PM

Dedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDedders : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I respect him as a skillfull footballer that delivered when it mattered.
And I respect him as a young manager- with an eye for a player- that was beginning to put together a good side that played with a good shape

But I have lost all respect for him as a man
He left the club, and all the memories, and all the adoring fans
And he left us for a short term pay day at Bolton- with cash up front but no greater certainty of long term success or wealth than he would have had staying at Palace and finishing the job

The club cannot have meant much to him
And it makes me sad that all those times we were cheering him on and chanting his name in stands and pubs around the country... we were celebrating a lesser man than I though we were

I will remember Dougie Freedman as a greedy mercenary.
And rep me all day long but I desperately hope he fails at Bolton.

Last edited by Dedders; 23-10-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Big Member

Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
So gutted today........ lets get 3 points tonight lads!
Old 23-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedders
And I respect as a young manager- with an eye for a player- that was beginning to put together a good side that played with a good shape

And he left us for a short term pay day at Bolton- with cash up front but no greater certainty of long term success or wealth than he would have had staying at Palace and finishing the job

And it makes me sad that all those times we were cheering him on and chanting his name in stands and pubs around the country... we were celebrating a lesser man than I though we were

This^^^^^^^^
Old 23-10-2012, 04:44 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
I feel like my best friend has slept with my wife.
Yes awful when a drink buddy is otherwise engaged when you want to go down the pub.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:45 PM

Red&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agree with other posters in that could have handled him going simply for the money, even with the deluded opinion that they are a better long term prospect. Whatever - we all view things differently.

However, these few words in bis statement at the weekend have completely and utter ruined the concept of him being a proper Palace legend to me.

"I think I'm halfway there in getting the club the way I want it to be, and I'm not the sort of guy to leave jobs half done."

Forever a hero as a player having saved us at Stockport, but a manager of no morals or integrity. This is worse than Bruce stitching us up - we had no reason to love him in the first place.

Thanks for Stockport but I hope you get all the loyalty and respect from players at Bolton that you deserve.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:49 PM
TV size DOES matter !!

Location: US Outpost #31, Station 4 of the United States Antarctic Research Institute
Always an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
And I respect as a young manager- with an eye for a player- that was beginning to put together a good side that played with a good shape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
I could have posted this in another thread, but oh well.

Everything he has done for us, the legendary status he holds, all the respect I had for Freedman; gone. He told youngsters to stay and not go for the money. He said that he wouldn't leave the "job half done" in response to the rumours linking him with Bolton. He is a hypocritical liar.

He leaves one of the best academies in English football, the best fans in English football, one of the best squads in the league, the best owners and the hottest prospect in English football; he left it all for money.

He is dead to me now, I don't care if anyone still thinks he is a legend and I don't care if anyone disagrees. I will be booing him when he returns, even if he claps the fans.

Now I'm not fuming that he's gone, I'm just confused.

Rant over, onto a new manager.
These about cover it for me, each to their own but for me this is Bostock, Ian Wright, Warnock, merged into one. Never been this disappointed & its the whole "palace & me/us element".
Old 23-10-2012, 05:11 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggy
Yea but your best mate wouldn't go 232 miles away to do it.
lol
Old 23-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfclife
How can everyone be so sure he went for the money and wasn't pushed?
Still going on about that huh?

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 23-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saturday 19th Jan will be interesting

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 23-10-2012, 05:17 PM

Eagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't explain how much I hope he fails at Bolton and gets the sack whilst we're still cruising with whoever's in charge.
Old 23-10-2012, 05:19 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
And I respect him as a young manager- with an eye for a player- that was beginning to put together a good side that played with a good shape

Spot on.
Old 23-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Keep smiling

Happy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsHappy Happy FC was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
**** him. Overrated as a player and a manager.

Move on.
Old 23-10-2012, 05:24 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
He was my f#cking hero and a legend.

Now he is nothing. And its not us overreacting. The manner he went was disrespectful.

Why Dougie. Oh well. Lets move on.
Old 23-10-2012, 05:26 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
I agree with you Marlakey, but........... can we just get rid of all these DF threads now, im sick of the sight of him, he has gone, lets all focus on tonight and the future manager, **** him!!!!