Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
Strange career choices by Moses. Signs a new contract with Chelsea last night then immediately offloaded (again) for the season.
I think I could understand it more if he was 19 but he's 25 this year and will never get into the Chelsea team so why not just move.
Money money money?
Old 01-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Jules for Argentina!

johnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
Strange career choices by Moses. Signs a new contract with Chelsea last night then immediately offloaded (again) for the season.
I think I could understand it more if he was 19 but he's 25 this year and will never get into the Chelsea team so why not just move.
A bit weird as I read that last season when on loan at Stoke, Chelsea wanted to terminate it early and bring him back as squad cover - which he rejected. Wants first-team football, but you'd think if he really figured he's got the chance of breaking through at Chelsea, he'd be better off staying around there this season and actually attempting to - he won't do that playing for West Ham. Presume the contract is to protect Chelsea's position and make sure they receive a fee if and when he goes - not sure how long he had on his contract but maybe the angle was that if you don't sign it, you can't go on loan - you want to see your contract out, you do it training with the reserves?
Old 01-09-2015, 10:41 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Signing him to fill the home grown quota, or at least as a back up to said quota. Pathetic and expensive way to do it.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:44 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Sad. Should've run down his contract there and signed for Palace on a free.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 01-09-2015, 10:47 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Signed a new 4 year contract with Chelsea too.

They really do make me sick. Signing and keeping players so they can loan them out every year for a fee.
Moses wasnt forced to sign.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
gutted seeing him at West Ham
Old 01-09-2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Agent Moses Activated
Old 01-09-2015, 02:29 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
we have had a great window just slipped up with Bamford, we could of had Victor, but instead we have posh boy I wanna play for Chelsea Bamford........
Old 01-09-2015, 03:21 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Would have loved him back to be fair. Was really finding his feet at Palace playing reguarly and scoring goals before we was hit with administration. Hasn't really done much since leaving Wigan though
Old 01-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Moses wasnt forced to sign.
Its not about the player.

It's about the manipulation and distortion of the transfer system by a couple of clubs. It's unhealthy for a genuinely competitive market (ha ha).
Old 01-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
we have had a great window just slipped up with Bamford, we could of had Victor, but instead we have posh boy I wanna play for Chelsea Bamford........
Terribly funny old chap, perhaps we could converse about it over a Pimms .....

What is it with this posh thing. At least you didn't mention his hair! I think we can give the guy a break don't you? Bearing in mind half of the team speak with a foreign accent I reckon a bit 'posh' should be OK. Especially as he has an important role to play.

Old 01-09-2015, 06:46 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Signed a new 4 year contract with Chelsea too.

They really do make me sick. Signing and keeping players so they can loan them out every year for a fee.
Completely agree, it needs to be clamped down on hard

Chelsea are getting 2M loan fee with west ham paying his wages in full for the season

Like us and Bamford, Chelsea not even getting their hands dirty
Old 01-09-2015, 06:53 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just means we need to pay more to replace Yala next summer.
Old 21-09-2015, 08:41 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So sad we did not get him. Has turned WHam around.