Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-05-2014, 04:49 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Not a dig at the owners. But you realise Jason Puncheon has been arrested several times?
His crimes are in no way shape of form as bad as what I mentioned though. I'm sure there's Palace supporters maybe even who post on these boards with similar offences. Rape is just complete scum of the earth.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not a dig at the owners. But you realise Jason Puncheon has been arrested several times?
Not remotely comparable
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 25-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Trust me Sheffield u ain't got £3m to spend
I guess you missed this bit in the report then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror
Saudi Arabian Prince Abdullah bin Mossad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, one of the world’s richest men and co-owner of Sheffield United
That suggests they've got £3M to spend and more besides.
Old 25-05-2014, 04:57 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent View Post
Not remotely comparable
I didnt compare at all. I asked a question.
Old 25-05-2014, 05:01 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I didnt compare at all. I asked a question.
There was no need to even mention it on a thread discussing someone convicted of rape
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 25-05-2014, 05:07 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent View Post
There was no need to even mention it on a thread discussing someone convicted of rape
Ok thanks. Il be sure to check with you next time over which crimes are acceptable or not.
Old 25-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Thankfully that would never happen with 2010 in charge of things
Go read up about the David Goodwillie situation.

I know he wasn't charged with rape but go read up about it all the same, and then see how comfortable you feel about us having signed him, even on loan.

What we know. 1. Courts accept she was raped, and 2. she has received compensation because she was raped. 3. Goodwillie not charged but 4. police are not looking for anyone else.

All this was known when we signed him.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 25-05-2014 at 05:12 PM.
Old 25-05-2014, 05:22 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
If a sentence has been served then people should be encouraged to work. Can only see a few conditional exceptions to this rule (ie convicted paedophiles shouldn't be allowed to work with children) and playing football definitely isn't one of them.
Old 25-05-2014, 05:26 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
I feel uncomfortable that goodwillie was associated with us
Old 25-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
I guess you missed this bit in the report then:

That suggests they've got £3M to spend and more besides.
Didn't read the report. Didn't need to. I know for a fact that utd won't be spending £3m on any player
Old 25-05-2014, 06:15 PM

postman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Didn't read the report. Didn't need to. I know for a fact that utd won't be spending £3m on any player
You are Nigel Clough, and i claim my £5.oo
Old 25-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman plod View Post
You are Nigel Clough, and i claim my £5.oo
Rumbled. Bugger
Old 25-05-2014, 06:44 PM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seem to remember at the time the club standing by him and being very critical of the court's decision.

I don't think it was a particularly clear cut case and it seemed very weird that others accused were found not guilty (one despite admitting to having sex with the girl).

I'm not saying id be particularly happy with us signing him but I'm not sure that a club choosing to re-employ someone after he's served his time in jail is a cause for so much moral outrage.
Old 25-05-2014, 07:07 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
I seem to remember that when he was convicted Sheffield immediately cancelled his contract.

All a bit pointless in this case... but innocent until found guilty etc.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:04 AM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Go read up about the David Goodwillie situation.

I know he wasn't charged with rape but go read up about it all the same, and then see how comfortable you feel about us having signed him, even on loan.

What we know. 1. Courts accept she was raped, and 2. she has received compensation because she was raped. 3. Goodwillie not charged but 4. police are not looking for anyone else.

All this was known when we signed him.
What we also need to remember is Freedman signed him so its clearly Holloways fault.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:19 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
There is a petition out against Sheffield re-signing him. 60,000 signatures so far.
Old 13-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I think if he's served his time, he should be free to get on with his life.
Old 13-08-2014, 04:19 PM
SportsLobsters, mmm...

Quipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Despicable act, shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the public eye.
Old 13-08-2014, 04:30 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
This is such a difficult moral argument.

Everyone has a right to rehabilitation following release from serving a prison sentence and to earn a living. So by rights their should be no reason why any of us should object to his going back to his old career. However despite saying this, IMO it reflects badly on Sheff Utd and I would hate it if it were CPFC who would consider employing him.

Alderhorst - The difference with Goodwillie is that he was never a convicted of rapist so a bit naughty of you to imply that he is a rapist. If sufficient evidence existed he would have been charged. As you state he never was.
Old 13-08-2014, 04:33 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I think if he's served his time, he should be free to get on with his life.
Just not in a job where he will be looked upon as a hero by young children if he scores a winning goal. He's a rapist. Scum of the earth. Time in prison doesn't stop him being that. In no way whatsoever should he be allowed back on a football pitch.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo