Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2017, 12:15 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I know there is no way we will get him now that we have gone for PVA and signed Schlupp (we probably never had a chance anyway).

But wow, this lad looks special whenever I have seen him. Just watch the highlights on the BBC from their win against Hull. Such composure for a 16 year old left back. Admittedly I only see Fulham's highlights (my old man supports them) so I don't see so much of defensive game, but he looks like a wonderful prospect for England.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Reckon he may well join one of the big boys in the summer?

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 31-01-2017 at 01:08 AM.
Old 31-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
A couple of good games? Pah! He will be ordinary crap within a couple of weeks, especially if we buy him
Old 31-01-2017, 01:42 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Do you really think a 16 year old is what we need at left back for the rest of the season?

He's clearly a talented player who would be useful to have on our books but throwing him in now would be mental.
Clyne was England bound second he made his debut for us and put in a performance beyond his years imo. This lad is very similar imo.
Old 31-01-2017, 02:57 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
A couple of good games? Pah! He will be ordinary crap within a couple of weeks, especially if we buy him
He looks like a very special player to me (although I admit I have only watched highlights of his games for Fulham). Rare to see a 16 year old playing in the Championship. He has 15 appearances so far, I believe, many of them from the bench. From those appearances he has scored 5 times from left back and got a number of assists.

Lots of promising players don't make it, I agree, but this boy looks very special from what I have seen. I'm not suggesting we go for him now we have signed PVA and Schlupp, just saying how impressed I am by this lad.
Old 31-01-2017, 02:59 AM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Clyne was England bound second he made his debut for us and put in a performance beyond his years imo. This lad is very similar imo.
This lad looks even better than Clyne to me and made his debut about 2 years earlier than Clyne did. Reminds me of Cole.
Old 31-01-2017, 11:19 AM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
People were doubtful about Moussa Dembele prior to his move to Celtic for £500k. He's now worth £20m.
I saw him at Ipswich last season and he didn't look that good - not surprised the top clubs didn't go in for him. Perhaps he suddenly developed a bit like Zaha did at Palace when he was a youth team player.
Old 31-01-2017, 11:26 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would definitely like this lad. Maybe sign him and loan him back to Fulham for the season, and maybe even next too?
Old 31-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by herts_palace View Post
I saw him at Ipswich last season and he didn't look that good - not surprised the top clubs didn't go in for him. Perhaps he suddenly developed a bit like Zaha did at Palace when he was a youth team player.
Either that or he's playing in a league that is somewhere between League One and League Two in terms of quality....
Old 28-03-2018, 03:59 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
If Fulham don't go up I'd like this guy to be our number one target. We could offer him first team football at left midfield, and he'd learn a lot under Hodgson. He signed for Fulham until 2020 because he wants to play regular football, even though bigger clubs were in for him. So I don't think it is a foregone conclusion that he will go to a top 6 club.
Old 28-03-2018, 05:16 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Isn't he a Left Back?
Old 28-03-2018, 05:31 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Isn't he a Left Back?
Both, but has mostly played left midfield this season I think. Hence 14 goals and 5 assists in 38 championship matches.
Old 28-03-2018, 05:33 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
It would make sense on paper but he's going to a greed club.
Old 28-03-2018, 05:47 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Would be best served if he went to a club outside that top 7. He'll probably be demanding of a big fee though, is it one we can afford given the need to improve a lot of positions this summer?

Clinton Morrison.
Old 28-03-2018, 05:51 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
I reckon we've got a shot at getting him on loan off of which ever top 4 side he goes to but thats about it
Old 28-03-2018, 06:04 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Would be best served if he went to a club outside that top 7. He'll probably be demanding of a big fee though, is it one we can afford given the need to improve a lot of positions this summer?
You’d definitely consider a creative midfielder, a striker and a right back to be bigger priorities. Would take some bargains in those positions for us to even be able to afford Sessegnon, let alone convince him to come here.
Old 28-03-2018, 06:07 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Really good player

LB come LW very talented, but destined for Spurs by the look of things. That’s if Levy coughs up the money they will want, £20Mish I’d guess. Worth the risk imo
Old 28-03-2018, 11:27 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Really good player

LB come LW very talented, but destined for Spurs by the look of things. Thatís if Levy coughs up the money they will want, £20Mish Iíd guess. Worth the risk imo
Ideal replacement for Rose and will be better too.
Old 29-03-2018, 02:52 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Really good player

LB come LW very talented, but destined for Spurs by the look of things. Thatís if Levy coughs up the money they will want, £20Mish Iíd guess. Worth the risk imo
Much, much more. Although, as is the way, it would probably be presented as less rising to more. I'd expect his brother Stephen to move, too.
Old 29-03-2018, 03:58 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
Much, much more. Although, as is the way, it would probably be presented as less rising to more. I'd expect his brother Stephen to move, too.
Exactly. £40m should do it.

The point I was making is we have a good manager and can give him playing time. He won't get that from top 6 clubs imho. Plus we can blow Tottenham out of the water when it comes to wages
Old 29-03-2018, 06:17 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Real Madrid have scouted this guy this season apparently. His stock is high and rising for a talented young player.

Heíll go for big money if Fulham donít go up. If they do go up theyíll hang on to him I reckon.

Donít think weíll get him, would love a young talent like him at the club though.
Closed Thread