Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-04-2018, 10:58 AM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Zlatan on loan during American off season would be a stroke of genius.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:59 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Zlatan on loan during American off season would be a stroke of genius.
Surely Balotelli wouldn’t be happy as second choice striker?
Old 03-04-2018, 11:10 AM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quite like Rondon. Get him and sell Benteke
Old 03-04-2018, 02:05 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
You mean that arrogant Swiss/Albanian midget who dissed all his teammates in an interview last week ?
Wouldn't touch him.
In fact, apart from Butland, I really can't think of anyone at Stoke who would improve our starting eleven.
You are mad. In a good team he is phenomenal, Zaha and him on the flanks would be deadly
Old 03-04-2018, 02:17 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You mean that arrogant Swiss/Albanian midget who dissed all his teammates in an interview last week ?
Wouldn't touch him.
In fact, apart from Butland, I really can't think of anyone at Stoke who would improve our starting eleven.
Shaqiri said that he hasn't got the quality that he had around him at Bayern so he isnt able to fully play to the best of his ability. Stoke basically got rid of all their best players and have not replaced them adequately. Thats why they are struggling
Old 03-04-2018, 09:45 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Encouraged to read that Freedman was at QPR vs Norwich yesterday. James Maddison anyone ??
Good but gonna be expensive unless we through in some of our youth
Old 03-04-2018, 10:19 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
I think we should follow the path of previous seasons it’s been a right laugh.

Foreign keeper that won’t settle and has mystery injury before returning home - tick
Get a useless loanee from a top 5 club, a striker hopefully like sonogo or bamford
Resign an aging Palace legend - Morrison or Jobi possibly?
An aging vanity signing hopefully foreign - could Rudd still do a job?
Get raped by Liverpool for one of their failure signings - Inngs?
Resign Damo, Jules and get Paddy Mac back to keep the spirit and connection alive.

With wages and Liverpool ‘luck’ money I reckon that’s about 50 million, keeping 40 million back for next seasons panic January buys for Warnock, Freedman, Pullis or a Sam type figure.

Last edited by Ogilvy; 04-04-2018 at 08:15 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:55 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My understanding is that we have no money this summer unless we sell players. If we were to keep Wilf we would have to see who else we have that we could afford to sell to reinvest elsewhere on the pitch. Benteke is the obvious candidate and I also suspect we might get some offers in for PVA.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:26 PM

montrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by costello View Post
My understanding is that we have no money this summer unless we sell players. If we were to keep Wilf we would have to see who else we have that we could afford to sell to reinvest elsewhere on the pitch. Benteke is the obvious candidate and I also suspect we might get some offers in for PVA.
How come we have "no money"? Latest net worth estimate for Josh Harris : 2.5 BILLION quid. Of course, given the sell off on the Dow today this figure may be dramatically reduced by 4.00 pm eastern time.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:09 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by costello View Post
Best be prepared for another relegation battle if that’s the case.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:29 PM

Anneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for you
Mitrovic has done well at Fulham. If they don't go up then I think he would be someone who could come in for a reasonable fee.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneseagles View Post
Mitrovic has done well at Fulham. If they don't go up then I think he would be someone who could come in for a reasonable fee.
Prettt sure he's on loan from Newcastle.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:02 PM

Anneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
He is on loan, i'm just assuming if Fulham go up he will stay with them.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:15 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Because he was out of his depth at PL level?
Old 06-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneseagles View Post
He is on loan, i'm just assuming if Fulham go up he will stay with them.
Don't underestimate the pull of a club in their 6th season in the PL over a newly promoted one... Assuming we stay up
Old 07-04-2018, 06:36 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Scott Dann had one great season, then a "meh" one and has since fallen back. Townsend was like marmite until the 2nd half of this season.

But I appreciate your point. I shouldn't condemn all players that are relegated.
All these previously relegated players and what do we do every season? Struggle against relegation
Old 07-04-2018, 06:52 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Wouldn't touch him.
What suggests he's arrogant.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:46 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
What suggests he's arrogant.
Clearly he has attitude judging by his goa celebrations, but I could put up with that if he resolves our goalscoring problems.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Clearly he has attitude judging by his goa celebrations, but I could put up with that if he resolves our goalscoring problems.
Harsh. Seems a top lad to me. Seemed impressed with our fans after the game at SP earlier this season
Old 07-04-2018, 08:39 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Goalkeeper - Guita seems a certain + youngen
Centre mid - Joe Allen if Stoke go
Wingers - Redmond and someone else
Striker - someone who can play on the shoulder of a defender. Someone different to the 3 strikers we’ve got. Ideally quick, gets in behind. Usually small strikers like AJ
Loans - Loftus-Cheek. Really don’t think he’ll make it at Chelsea right now

Keepers - Guita, Speroni and a young one with potential
Defenders - Ward, Wan-Bissaka, Dann, Tomkins, Sakho, Kelly, Jack, Van Aanholt, Schlupp
Middle men - Milivojevic, Loftus-Cheek, McArthur, Puncheon, Allen, Riedewald
Wingers - Zaha, Townsend, Redmond, +1
Strikers - Benteke, Wickham, Sørloth, +1

Out - Hennessey, Cavelleri, Delaney, Souare, Williams, Mutch, Sako, Lee, Kaikai. Cabaye too don’t think he’ll sign a new deal.