Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-04-2018, 09:03 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Goalkeeper - Guita seems a certain + youngen
Centre mid - Joe Allen if Stoke go
Wingers - Redmond and someone else
Striker - someone who can play on the shoulder of a defender. Someone different to the 3 strikers we’ve got. Ideally quick, gets in behind. Usually small strikers like AJ
Loans - Loftus-Cheek. Really don’t think he’ll make it at Chelsea right now

Keepers - Guita, Speroni and a young one with potential
Defenders - Ward, Wan-Bissaka, Dann, Tomkins, Sakho, Kelly, Jack, Van Aanholt, Schlupp
Middle men - Milivojevic, Loftus-Cheek, McArthur, Puncheon, Allen, Riedewald
Wingers - Zaha, Townsend, Redmond, +1
Strikers - Benteke, Wickham, Sørloth, +1

Out - Hennessey, Cavelleri, Delaney, Souare, Williams, Mutch, Sako, Lee, Kaikai. Cabaye too don’t think he’ll sign a new deal.
I think Allen is a cracking player... every time I watch him, I'm impressed.
Old 07-04-2018, 09:14 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I think he’s brilliant mate. Perfect Cabaye replacement too without tempting fate
Old 08-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
He would be an excellent signing but I would expect there to be a queue. Would probably fit in well at Everton but they are overloaded in that squad. Burnley may persuade him now? He would fit well at Palace though.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Loans - Loftus-Cheek. Really don’t think he’ll make it at Chelsea right now
I think we'll be buying him in the summer if we stay up

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:42 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Gabbiadini is a striker
First one was enough.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:34 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we stay up we got to think we got out of jail there biggest change needed a person with football knowledge to over see we have a squad to cope with a prem season parish has shown last few seasons his not this man let him concentrate on ground commercial side of things goalkeeper situation was a joke 1 or no fit striker all season afc Wimbledon would be run better.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:55 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we stay up so much will be dependent on what ambition the Board are willing to show in the summer, and if Roy H decides to remain then he needs to be backed fully in the window, it is the least he deserves for keeping us up.
There is most likely to be quite a clear out with major earners like possibly Hennessey, Dann, Cabaye, Benteke, Sako, Souare, Lee, Puncheon, Mutch amongst others being moved on so many replacements will be needed.
What we also have to bear in mind is our Strikers are really thin on the ground, can we really depend on Wickham being fit all season? is Sorloth able to step up as the main striker? and if Benteke is gone then we will need major surgery in that department.

Who do we need and who would i like to see added, this is all about personal opinions so may not be to everybodys choice but will give us a competitive squad for a change.

Goalkeepers....Guita, Woodman
Centre Backs....Craig Dawson
Midfield..... Ward-Prowse, Harry Arter
Winger.....Delafeou
Strikers.....Solomon Rondon, Andre Gray, Zac Clough
Old 08-04-2018, 04:26 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
If we stay up so much will be dependent on what ambition the Board are willing to show in the summer, and if Roy H decides to remain then he needs to be backed fully in the window, it is the least he deserves for keeping us up.
There is most likely to be quite a clear out with major earners like possibly Hennessey, Dann, Cabaye, Benteke, Sako, Souare, Lee, Puncheon, Mutch amongst others being moved on so many replacements will be needed.
What we also have to bear in mind is our Strikers are really thin on the ground, can we really depend on Wickham being fit all season? is Sorloth able to step up as the main striker? and if Benteke is gone then we will need major surgery in that department.

Who do we need and who would i like to see added, this is all about personal opinions so may not be to everybodys choice but will give us a competitive squad for a change.

Winger.....Delafeou
Zac Clough would be a nice buy for the future, but we also need a decent and reliable first choice goalscorer, as I don’t think we can trust Benteke to be that man again. He might, but it’s not a risk we can take. Anyway, Rondon and Gray both aren’t good enough to fill that role. Dawson is okay, decent squad option, but with all our current centre backs ageing, I feel we need a younger one, and Dawson isn’t young. Woodman, Ward-Prowse, Arter and Deulofeu are great shouts, may struggle to attract the last one, but no one thought we’d get Cabaye or Benteke.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:40 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:

Winger.....Delafeou
Tremedous lack of imagination.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:51 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Winger.....Delafeou
And who do you suggest that we sell to help fund these purchases?
Old 08-04-2018, 08:03 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What really stands out this time is that some very good goalkeeper are looking likely to be relegated. Which hasn't really been the case in all this time we've tried to replace Hennessy. Finally when we have someone coming in anyway, we'd have been spoilt for choice - but they're too good to accept the understudy role to Guita.

Butland will be the pick of them.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:09 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post

Butland will be the pick of them.
Arsenal need a new keeper, Cech is past it. Likely destination for Butland IMO.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:09 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
If we want a winger in the ilk of Bolasie and Zaha, Samuel Adegbenro is the man.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:38 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
If we want a winger in the ilk of Bolasie and Zaha, Samuel Adegbenro is the man.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post

Think I bought him on FIFA career mode once.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Ward Prowse would be perfect for us
Old 08-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Ayew, Austin or long, Redmond, maybe shaquiri

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 10-04-2018, 05:23 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
I would have Shaqiri, though he won't be consistent anywhere. If he was he'd be at Man City.

try again for Ronnow, early this time please...

test Everton's commitment to Lookman. Tap him up with the promise of regular football in a creative side that supplies its wingers under a manage that trusts yoof. If not then get Traore if Boro don't go up

Joe Allen is a really good shout and would replace YC's work rate. Maybe Amadou again for a few quid cheaper when Lille drop?
Old 10-04-2018, 05:44 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
If Luka moves on to bigger and better things then I'd see Romeu from Saints as a great replacement if they go down
Old 10-04-2018, 06:24 AM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Ward-Prowse from Stains