Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: MOM?
Guaita 5 0.77%
Wan-Bissaka 113 17.30%
Tomkins 23 3.52%
Sakho 197 30.17%
van Aanholt 2 0.31%
McArthur 5 0.77%
Schlupp *** 53 8.12%
Milivojevic 6 0.92%
Townsend 22 3.37%
Ayew ** 152 23.28%
Benteke * 55 8.42%
Sako *** 5 0.77%
Batshuayi ** 11 1.68%
Meyer * 4 0.61%
Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2019, 05:24 PM

TomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did I hear it right that Fulham had zero shots on goal?
Old 04-02-2019, 05:39 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomOhio View Post
Did I hear it right that Fulham had zero shots on goal?
Zero on target
Old 04-02-2019, 07:36 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
If Fulham go down, there will be a long queue wanting Rico.
He is on loan there isn't he?
Old 04-02-2019, 08:04 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
If Michy does not want to stay or we canít afford him mitrovic might be an alternative if Fulham go down
I can't see us paying 15m+ for him though.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:07 PM

Palace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Why not?
Old 04-02-2019, 09:28 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
I can. Although he may well cost more than that. I think we'll have some funds in the summer.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:33 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Wrong thread

Last edited by Penstone Eagle; 04-02-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:34 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Wrong thread again.

Last edited by Penstone Eagle; 04-02-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:43 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
He is on loan there isn't he?

Yes,on loan from Sevilla.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:47 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Zero on target
Pretty sure that's the same thing
Old 05-02-2019, 09:12 AM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
Pretty sure that's the same thing
I don't know, can't you have a shot on goal but miss? I've never thought about it before.

Haha. I don't know... Is a shot on goal just a shot at goal? Or does it mean/ imply that it was on target?
Old 05-02-2019, 01:37 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't know, can't you have a shot on goal but miss? I've never thought about it before.

Haha. I don't know... Is a shot on goal just a shot at goal? Or does it mean/ imply that it was on target?
I think sometimes it is taken to mean on target, but not always.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 08-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Interesting article in the Telegraph today (you can read the whole thing online), about the problems at Fulham, and Ranieri's struggle to get them playing more direct.
He won't have been happy with Saturday's performance - all of that pointless "possession", by passing sideways and backwards - exactly what he wants to cut out.
There seems to be a player revolt, with Cairney leading the resistance (Ranieri moved him to the wing to supply Mitrovic, and pass forward, but he pines for his previous position as "midfield maestro").
Old 09-02-2019, 12:14 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cairney was terrible. Had heard he was gonna be some player but was woeful last weekend vs. us.