Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-10-2021, 01:41 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
You mean Russ don't you
Old 15-10-2021, 02:59 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish finger View Post
Five weeks into my experiment.

Cardano - down 18%
Ethereum - down 2%
Bitcoin - up 12%

Overall down 3%.

Must be up now though ........and then down next week

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 20-10-2021, 02:23 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ATH!!!

Next stop … $72-85k ….. then altseason baby!!!
Old 20-10-2021, 03:51 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I don’t even want to think about how much our “Russ pension pot” would be worth now !!!

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 20-10-2021, 06:04 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
I don’t even want to think about how much our “Russ pension pot” would be worth now !!!
Circa $750-800k.

Except it wouldn’t have been because i strongly suspect he snorted it
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 20-10-2021, 08:55 PM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil 154 View Post
My bitcoin is up 40% since my purchase 7 weeks ago. It will be up 100% in another 7 weeks, trust me
Now up 100% on my July Bitcoin purchase. Thank you. LFG
Old 21-10-2021, 09:46 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cool but what's your plan?
Old 21-10-2021, 10:30 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Just cashed out a couple of hundred quid of it. Still plenty in from initial investments, but wanted to actually take something out and spend it on something!
Old 21-10-2021, 10:35 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think it's to keep coming on the BBS and claiming to have bought at the bottom. Like a typical gambler, only talking about the wins.

Did Shakespeare forsee our new PM? “he's a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise-breaker, the owner of no one good quality"
Old 21-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Up over 50% in one month. This is the wild west of investments.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:46 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
The million dollar question though is when to cash out? impossible to know. This time next year what's it worth 100K or 1K?

I think I'll just leave it there for years and hope that it keeps growing over the long term.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:52 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
The million dollar question though is when to cash out? impossible to know. This time next year what's it worth 100K or 1K?

I think I'll just leave it there for years and hope that it keeps growing over the long term.
I've left a fair bit in, and had investments since 2016.

But I like to take a bit out now and then when I've made good profit.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:53 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post

If you're late to the party it's probably best to think long term.

Or just play roulette with alt coins.

Last edited by Happy Arthur; 21-10-2021 at 10:59 AM.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:58 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Or just play roulette with alt coins.
Hmm tried that and I'm really shit at it

I sold XRP beginning of Jan when there was a panic about it for around 0.20 cts, had 500 of them, now they're 1.10$ or something

Did buy Cardano though at around 0.10 I think so win some lose some innit?

On the whole though if I'd just done nothing but keep bitcoin and Etherium I'd be laughing now!
Old 21-10-2021, 12:16 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Looks like the crash has already begun
Old 21-10-2021, 12:17 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I just don’t get how you could treat something so volatile as a serious investment or currency