Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2021, 08:37 AM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Michael Bridge seems to think we will have a quiet January window as we have done so well
I think we won't do that much in January but I suppose there is a possibility that Mateta may return to Mainz early.

Would imagine there is a very limited chance we will exercise the buy option and there could be an agreement to end the loan period earlier than expected.

This would free up a loan spot till the end of the season which we could use where needed.
Old 16-11-2021, 08:55 AM

aashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaashman12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Reckon we will sign Nketiah in January
Only if he drops his wage demands.
Old 16-11-2021, 09:27 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
Only if he drops his wage demands.
Which is why I'm really not fussed about him.

Used to be a big fan but a player who is more interested in how much £££ he can make rather than his career long term isn't worth bothering about.
Old 16-11-2021, 09:29 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
Never thought I'd ever make such a claim......but yes if we realistically can buy our primary summer target in January so as to secure a Europa League place.
Ok I'm very curious!
Old 16-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Michael Bridge seems to think we will have a quiet January window as we have done so well
I’d agree to a point. If we can negotiate a return for JPM then a striker would be on the cards. Other than that there could be some further youngsters and maybe a DM or CB if we get offers for anyone out of Luka, Jairo (our most marketable assets in that sense) Tomkins or Kelly (contract take overs).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 17-11-2021, 12:22 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
I’d agree to a point. If we can negotiate a return for JPM then a striker would be on the cards. Other than that there could be some further youngsters and maybe a DM or CB if we get offers for anyone out of Luka, Jairo (our most marketable assets in that sense) Tomkins or Kelly (contract take overs).
Does that suggest we will offer new contracts to Ayew and Kouyate? I really hope so
Old 17-11-2021, 06:07 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Ok I'm very curious!
Sorry to raise expectation......nothing concrete to report but fairly obvious to all that if we are to progress then we need to secure a holding midfielder of some note. Both Kouyate and Luka have on times served us with distinction but are not up to where we want to be.
Given that the likes of Connor Gallagher and this season's Macca will be difficult to replace we need to balance that out with a holding midfielder of distinction to offset there loss and allow Eze and shluppy / Hughes to get us back to the same level as now.
I would think our budget for 20/21 season pretty much done however if between now and mid January we go on a winning streak then the owners may sanction a 21/22 pre spend if we are genuine European contenders.........
As always with our beloved team but for a for more exciting time the next 5/6 games will be crucial.
Old 17-11-2021, 06:11 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Does that suggest we will offer new contracts to Ayew and Kouyate? I really hope so
I think Kouyate would be offered one, less sure on Ayew, but I would think we would be less likely to let him go early.

Old 17-11-2021, 07:27 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
dean Henderson wants a move away from United, would be a great Guaita replacement
Old 18-11-2021, 02:53 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-11-2021, 03:33 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Well, that's just silly.
Old 18-11-2021, 04:48 AM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry to raise expectation......nothing concrete to report but fairly obvious to all that if we are to progress then we need to secure a holding midfielder of some note. Both Kouyate and Luka have on times served us with distinction but are not up to where we want to be.
Given that the likes of Connor Gallagher and this season's Macca will be difficult to replace we need to balance that out with a holding midfielder of distinction to offset there loss and allow Eze and shluppy / Hughes to get us back to the same level as now.
I would think our budget for 20/21 season pretty much done however if between now and mid January we go on a winning streak then the owners may sanction a 21/22 pre spend if we are genuine European contenders.........
As always with our beloved team but for a for more exciting time the next 5/6 games will be crucial.
Or we just make due with Kouyate/Luka as a two for one in the holding midfield role till seasons end where we then replace one or both.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:21 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
Or we just make due with Kouyate/Luka as a two for one in the holding midfield role till seasons end where we then replace one or both.
Which I agree and suspect is the plan........however if we find ourselves in the top 4/5/6 early mid January then the Board MIGHT just think about having a go for a European place and invest long term in our area of weakness..
Next run of games will decide that.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:28 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Quote:
Which I agree and suspect is the plan........however if we find ourselves in the top 4/5/6 early mid January then the Board MIGHT just think about having a go for a European place and invest long term in our area of weakness..
Next run of games will decide that.
Yeah..guessing we should just aim for that 40.points red line first
Old 18-11-2021, 09:32 AM
Watching from Warmington

Quote:
dean Henderson wants a move away from United, would be a great Guaita replacement
I think they are talking about a loan not a sale, prior to him replacing De Gea.

Old 18-11-2021, 10:29 AM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
He could have the same influence on us as Nigel Martyn did years ago. United do not want to sell but it is being said would loan for 18 months. Fee for a transfer will be huge one would assume.
Old 19-11-2021, 08:02 AM

omph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineomph : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
He could have the same influence on us as Nigel Martyn did years ago. United do not want to sell but it is being said would loan for 18 months. Fee for a transfer will be huge one would assume.
Fee sizeable but the killer would be wages. Ambitious keeper who could/should be in the England frame but he'd need to take a massive wage cut to join us. Think Johnson is more in our range.
Old 19-11-2021, 11:52 AM

Sureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We have spent £65m last summer and have decent squad. I can’t see why the board will spend big money in Jan. We are fine upfront with Zaha Benteke Edouard Ayew Olise Eze and even Gallagher and Schlupp. If we do spend I assume it could be LB backup then a Gallagher replacement in the summer. Otherwise as players contracts end and it will be a case of replenishing the squad. So Tomkins Kelly Clyne will most likely move on and Luka and McArthur will also be coming to the end of their time at Palace. I would not be surprised if Riedewald is sold if a reasonable offer came along.

Personally I hope all these rumours about the likes of Pepe and Nketiah for Palace are just agent talk. Depends on transfer fee and wages but not sure about Nketiah’s work rate outside the box and could be like a younger Batshuayi. Pepe would be a very expensive luxury which would not be a fit at Palace.

Hopefully we can get another loan from Chelsea in the summer plus a second loan. More an evolution now than major incomings
Old 28-11-2021, 01:40 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here

His name is being thrown about again I see

Free Palestine
Old 28-11-2021, 07:42 AM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
He’s just the Italian Max Meyer
Closed Thread