Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2021, 02:16 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Crystal Palace want USA striker Daryl Dike — but are put off by his £18million price.

Boss Patrick Vieira is keen to bring in an extra forward and his scouts have suggested the Orlando City hitman after his loan at Barnsley last season.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
It's a puff piece in the Sun a month after the last window closed. 2+2=5 for now.
Old 20-09-2021, 05:34 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
January transfer window is the time to look to plug holes I guess.
Old 20-09-2021, 07:50 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
I can't see us spending £18m to plug a hole, unless we're using money budgeted for JPM, who seems to be on borrowed time now.
Old 20-09-2021, 08:45 PM

jmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is herejmemour Sam the man is here
Mateta was definitely a risk worth taking with the deal structured as it was, but it hasn’t worked out and I’m glad we’ve upgraded in Edouard.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:53 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Mateta was definitely a risk worth taking with the deal structured as it was, but it hasn’t worked out and I’m glad we’ve upgraded in Edouard.
Certainly looks like a wise move not to have bought him upfront.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:54 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
I can't see us spending £18m to plug a hole, unless we're using money budgeted for JPM, who seems to be on borrowed time now.
That seems more likely to me. Reallocating the funds we had earmarked for him.

Although if we had thought he would be a success maybe we simply wouldn't have signed Edouard. Maybe the Mateta funds went there.

But it makes sense to have a younger, 3rd choice striker behind Edouard and Benteke. I don't think any young striker is likely to break through from the youth sides any time soon.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:18 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I watched Philadelphia Union 3-1 Orlando City last night. Dike was on the bench for some reason but got on for the final 20 mins or so.

He didn't look particularly great but granted 20 mins isn't really enough to judge.

Paired with his spell at Barnsley last season I'd say he's a player worth keeping an eye on but he's nowhere near the finished article so the figures being touted are ridiculous.

Reckon he'd be another Altidore if we signed him now and threw him straight in.
And Jozy Altidore was extremely highly rated. More so than Dike.
Old 25-09-2021, 01:24 PM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If they're looking the US/MLS way, I hope they're watching Ricardo Pepi at FC Dallas.
Old 25-09-2021, 03:03 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I reckon Connor Wickham will end up in the US one day. Don’t know why, just a hunch.
Old 25-09-2021, 04:25 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Better medical facilities?
Old 25-09-2021, 05:29 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Better medical facilities?
I was thinking a family holiday to DisneyWorld, but that too.
Old 25-09-2021, 07:29 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeywm3 View Post
If they're looking the US/MLS way, I hope they're watching Ricardo Pepi at FC Dallas.
He's on Bayern Munich's radar.
Old 27-09-2021, 11:40 AM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Tom Davies

Sources: Crystal Palace set sights on Everton star after Davies talks update

Crystal Palace are keeping tabs on Everton midfielder Tom Davies amid uncertainty over his future, Football Insider understands.

The Goodison academy product is a big fans favourite after graduating from the youth team but has not started a Premier League match under Rafael Benitez.

A Palace source has told Football Insider that Davies is on their radar going into next year and his situation at Everton will be monitored.

Intriguingly, Davies is out of contract in the summer of 2023 and there has been no progress in talks over an extension.

He started less than half of Everton’s Premier League matches last season and has slipped even further down the pecking order under Benitez.

Palace signed two central midfielders during a summer of extensive recruitment.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-09-2021, 11:47 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
The sort of player who would do very well here imo
Old 27-09-2021, 11:52 AM

Ticehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mcarthur replacement..??
Old 27-09-2021, 11:56 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Wouldn't be against it. Lots of energy and not afraid to get stuck in. Good age as well.
Old 27-09-2021, 12:00 PM

I H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietI H8 CWEED came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He’s terrible
Old 27-09-2021, 12:07 PM

eltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alan Whittle's nephew.
Old 27-09-2021, 12:10 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltron View Post
Alan Whittle's nephew.
We want Davies, we want Davies!
Old 27-09-2021, 12:13 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Someone put up the photo. You know which one.
Closed Thread