Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2021, 01:18 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Loving the type of midfielders we are signing and loaning. Tons of energy, fearless and great creativity. Davies would be a good addition too.
Old 27-09-2021, 01:43 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticehurst View Post
Mcarthur replacement..??
Gallagher replacement.
Old 27-09-2021, 01:47 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Gallagher replacement.
Old 27-09-2021, 01:56 PM

PemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is herePemboExpress Sam the man is here
Davies is a scarecrow compared to the vigour and energy of Gallagher.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:03 PM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
He is not an Everton fan’s favourite, far from it and he is a replacement for McArthur in the same way that a canoe could replace a battleship. Just no.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:13 PM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
I have been a fan of Tom Davies and had suggested him as an excellent Palace signing nearly 3 years ago, he is very underated i feel as has never truly been given a consistent run in the side without constantly being under scrunity, i feel he would be a great addition as we set about reshaping our midfield.
I agree with Great Gonzo when he says he is possibly seen as Gallagher's replacement, as most likely he will be returning to Chelsea and maybe he has made that clear to PV and Palace are rightly researching the market early.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:19 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Sam Spade does know his shit when it comes to Everton.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:21 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Sam Spade does know his shit when it comes to Everton.
Tom Davies, yes; Thos Hardy, not so much.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:22 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
I think he a decent player who is young enough time become a really good player for Palace. If we coupd pick him up for under £10m then I think he fits the profile of what we are building.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:22 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Works hard but not particularly outstanding at anything, games pass him by quite regularly
Old 27-09-2021, 02:27 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
I'm a bit undecided on this one as I feel like he was a good prospect a couple of seasons ago but seems to have stagnated since then.

Perhaps on a cheap enough fee he'd be worth the risk but he's probably just a bit too lightweight for my taste.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:55 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Everton "star". lol
Old 27-09-2021, 02:57 PM

Sydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A Palace source has told Football Insider = we're making this bit up
Old 27-09-2021, 02:57 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Would be a decent signing. I’ve heard the plan is to sign him in January to send him to Chelsea at the end of Gallagher’s loan deal
Old 27-09-2021, 03:02 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
He is not an Everton fan’s favourite, far from it and he is a replacement for McArthur in the same way that a canoe could replace a battleship. Just no.
Eloquent and I fear quite likely accurate. Strikes me as one of those 'almost' players. If it's to bolster the squad as a low cost, backup and occasional player then fair enough but if he was to be the Summer Gallagher replacement I would be cringing.
Old 27-09-2021, 03:13 PM

November85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNovember85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is he a similar kind of player to Will Hughes?
Old 27-09-2021, 03:22 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
While we are talking to Everton, maybe we should ask about buying their new right winger who seems to be playing very well and banging in a few goals.......
Old 27-09-2021, 03:29 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I assume we are looking for a Gallagher replacement.
Old 27-09-2021, 03:38 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Hope this story isn't true. Palace signing another cheapish and average central midfielder while seeing our only quality midfielder be a returning loanee, and then refusing to spend to buy true midfield quality, while continuing to spend big only on defence and attack, is a pattern we need to break if we ever want to truly progress.
Old 27-09-2021, 04:02 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Hope this story isn't true. Palace signing another cheapish and average central midfielder while seeing our only quality midfielder be a returning loanee, and then refusing to spend to buy true midfield quality, while continuing to spend big only on defence and attack, is a pattern we need to break if we ever want to truly progress.
I think average (at this stage) by premier league standards but not an average footballer. He is only 23 and has 130 appearances in the premier league and 23 England under 21 caps. When he came on the scene he looked a world beater but it’s fair to say he hasn’t fulfilled that potential at this point. I think young players who aren’t first team regulars in the premier league are often written off. I’d imagine if he was playing in France or the championship the last few years he would have looked outstanding. Let’s not forget loads of people were writing off Gallagher and saying how crap he was at WBA. This guy is obviously talented and maybe needs a platform to play regularly and a coach that wants to improve him. More finished articles are going to be way out of our price range.
Closed Thread