Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 15-05-2019, 02:42 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
The shouty woman commentator. Gets me right going.
Juliette Ferrington
Old 15-05-2019, 02:45 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
The Americans have their soul singers and we have our
Dusty Springfield.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:16 PM

Gosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granada allover View Post
Bonnie Raitt.
Definitely in my short list!
Old 15-05-2019, 03:18 PM

Gosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandGosberton Eagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Martian View Post
A second vote for Eva Cassidy...and someone with an unmistakable voice - Joni Mitchell
Yes!!
Old 15-05-2019, 03:57 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jenny Agutter's voice for me
Old 15-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee Thargic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Greatest voice? Some opera singer I expect.

I prefer Celine Dion myself.
Old 15-05-2019, 04:49 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Pamela Doove
Old 15-05-2019, 06:17 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I like Dolores Keane.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:42 PM

Anneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for youAnneseagles is just too good for you
Irene Handl
Old 16-05-2019, 12:40 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In terms of singers, I don't think her voice is necessarily the greatest but Amy Lee from Evanasence has a brilliant voice.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:57 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
The Americans have their soul singers and we have our
Dusty Springfield.
In a nutshell . For me along with Annie Lennox best British female singers ever.
Old 17-05-2019, 12:01 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, Janis Joplin , Lauren Hill & Ann Wilson are top of my list from America.

Dusty Springfield, Tracy Thorn & Shara Nelson & Annie Lennox from England

Last edited by croydonexile; 17-05-2019 at 12:12 PM.
Old 17-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Gotta say Timi Yuro singing,Hurt is spine tingling.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:08 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Marni Nixon.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:16 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Katherine Jenkins
Old 17-05-2019, 07:52 PM
analyse this

bourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Diana Ross
Crystal clear
Old 17-05-2019, 09:34 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Anyone mentioned Dinah Washington yet?
Martha Reeves was always a better singer than Diana Ross, but Berry Gordy made sure Ross got the more commercial songs cos they were in a relationship.
Old 17-05-2019, 09:41 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Probably not the greatest but a tremendous voice. Kirsty MacColl.
Old 17-05-2019, 09:50 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Probably not the greatest but a tremendous voice. Kirsty MacColl.
Croydon girl too
Old 17-05-2019, 11:40 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Yazoo is my favourite band. Admittedly mainly due to Vince Clarke's genius sounds, but without AM's amazing voice over the top it wouldn't have been the same.
Her solo album alf is a vocal joy.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!