Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
The season review or 'documentary' if you want it to sound posh was free to view online last year.

As were the streamed pre season games.

That is why the comparison is being made.

For what it's worth, I can see the point of making a charge for streaming friendlies, because people will have grown to expect these games to be streamed for free, and after a couple of years of doing so it might impact attendance, eg the attitude of "I can't be arsed to buy a ticket for the Hertha game, it is bound to be streamed online for free'

Just think the club is being as creative as possible to tempt season ticket holders to pay for a membership on top. No doubt the training session they always do during the school holidays will be members only.
This one is 3 hours long, don't think the free one was anything like it!

Funny thing is, I'm deliberately NOT going to the friendly (also didn't Bromley) because I was pissed at the requirement to have a membership for the streams, whereas in the past I would have definitely have.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:16 PM
18 years for 3,670 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't have a problem with paying for it (I'm a ST holder)...but I don't have 3 hours at a stretch to spare...can you pause and pick up later ?
Old 03-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
This one is 3 hours long, don't think the free one was anything like it!

Funny thing is, I'm deliberately NOT going to the friendly (also didn't Bromley) because I was pissed at the requirement to have a membership for the streams, whereas in the past I would have definitely have.
Correct me if Iím wrong, youíre saying in the past where we didnít stream friendlies you would have gone, but now the club can stream friendlies but youíd need to pay a subscription to watch them you wouldnít go because the streams arenít free?

What the heck sort of protest is that?
Old 05-08-2019, 03:25 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Anyone watched this then?
Old 05-08-2019, 03:44 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
i had to pay £450+ to watch it the first time, why on earth would anyone pay to experience that again?
Old 05-08-2019, 03:45 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Anyone watched this then?
I can't even find it on the website, let alone watch it.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I can't even find it on the website, let alone watch it.
Couldnít find it on the app either or eagles.cpfc.co.uk site
Old 05-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
Correct me if Iím wrong, youíre saying in the past where we didnít stream friendlies you would have gone, but now the club can stream friendlies but youíd need to pay a subscription to watch them you wouldnít go because the streams arenít free?

What the heck sort of protest is that?
I'm saying the ones I could/would have gone to ie the Hertha Berlin/Bromley games... The ones abroad for example I would need a stream.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Couldnít find it on the app either or eagles.cpfc.co.uk site
Itís there now under vid section
Old 05-08-2019, 05:45 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Itís there now under vid section
I cant find it.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:54 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I canít see it either TMH. Is it on the app or desktop website?
Old 05-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Sir Roy

That’s weird
It’s no longer there
Just going on my bookmarks and the page has been taken Down which contained the video. I even went on to the payment screen to work out of it was pay per view or to keep but that’s gone as well
Old 05-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Sir Roy

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-08-2019, 06:03 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-08-2019, 06:04 PM

Maybe error is our new signing. Large squad we have these days
Old 05-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
It's the old shirt so....
Old 05-08-2019, 08:31 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Rubbish!! Make a big thing about it being out to watch on Monday and it isn't even there!
Old 05-08-2019, 09:00 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Lol can't even bring out a video on time.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:15 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
So you make it available to buy (which I did - £3.49 for nearly 3 hours of content is a no brainer and not in the same league as the streams money grabbing) but don't actually have it on the website when the payment's made

what a club
Old 05-08-2019, 11:25 PM

ChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Small issue on the back end of the site with it, should be resolved tomorrow. To confirm for those who have queried, once you've paid the video will always be there for you to watch whenever you're logged in. No expiry date or anything like that.