Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-08-2019, 02:11 AM

prizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
Ok so now Iíve watched most of it I have to say the documentary aspect in terms of the game coverage angles lose their novelty early on. It would be best if those parts were just the standard tv coverage for the matches. The. Nah e the extra bits of angles like that for when someone is talking about the game post match or something.

Anyone else agree?
Spot on. Did not enjoy this doc at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD
*prizesucker's suggestion about shallow nets shows he's a true connoisseur of the beautiful game :)
Old 13-08-2019, 10:41 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Presumably if I pay £3.49 (to which I have no objection) I subsequently watch it through the Palace App, is that right? And presumably I can watch it over many days (and if I had the will, many times), it's not a case of getting a 'one-time pass' or limited number of days in which to watch it?

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 13-08-2019, 11:11 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Presumably if I pay £3.49 (to which I have no objection) I subsequently watch it through the Palace App, is that right? And presumably I can watch it over many days (and if I had the will, many times), it's not a case of getting a 'one-time pass' or limited number of days in which to watch it?
AFAIK - Yes you are right on all of those aspects apart from the app bit. I think it's only available to watch through the website. I am watching it over a few days watching half and hour at a time. That said, I am using a junior gold member account.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:29 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
If you look back earlier in the thread, Chris Greierson appears to confirm that is correct.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:31 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little dedders View Post
I understand the desire to show slightly different footage from the standard highlights but by showing all of our goals at obscure angles you basically don't get any sort of feel for our playing style at all....
Yep, completely agree. But it is meant to be a documentary rather than a season review I guess.

But God, I wish the club continued to do a season review even if it was just a Download rather than a DVD.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:32 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Apart from getting a ticket for every home league game, priority to cup games, and away games (depending on points).

When you buy a Season Ticket you're not buying anything.

There is many things that aren't right at the moment, but being asked for 3.49, for what is supposed to be a very good documentary, at over 3 hours long, is not one of them.
Totally agree.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:32 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
Just watching it now

Can anyone remind me why kouyates goal was disallowed at old trafford

Looked fine at the time and looks fine again on the documentary
I think he was marginally off side.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:34 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Ok so now Iíve watched most of it I have to say the documentary aspect in terms of the game coverage angles lose their novelty early on. It would be best if those parts were just the standard tv coverage for the matches. The. Nah e the extra bits of angles like that for when someone is talking about the game post match or something.

Anyone else agree?
Yeah. It's not a particularly good video. Nice to have as a look back, especially if it was downloadable it would be good to look back on in the years to come.

But I have been watching in bits and don't find myself keen to watch the rest. Pretty boring as a documentary and nowhere near as good as the season reviews in terms of the action.

I am much happier to have something rather than nothing but it is quite a disappointing product. Doesn't convey much drama or excitement.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 13-08-2019 at 06:08 PM.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I am much happier to have something rather than nothing but it is quite a disappointing product. Doesn't convey much drama or excitement.
Sounds like it got the season spot on then!
Old 13-08-2019, 04:39 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
I've tried to watch it twice now and given up. What doesn't help is when you go back it doesn't pick up from where you left so you have to fast forward.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:08 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
I've tried to watch it twice now and given up. What doesn't help is when you go back it doesn't pick up from where you left so you have to fast forward.
Yes, I agree that is really annoying. Particularly as it's so long to try to watch in one go if you have kids etc.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:11 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:

Anyone else agree?
Yeah, those angles are annoying. Last year the club released a video that was only a few minutes long and again it showed most of the goals from stupid angles. That was really annoying particularly as there was barely anything else to the video.

This one makes the remarkable win at the Etihad seem pretty dull and mundane.

Just bring back normal season reviews and charge people a few kid to watch it and a few quid more if they want to download and keep it please!
Old 13-08-2019, 06:15 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Somebody please record it then shove it on pirate bay
Old 13-08-2019, 09:48 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Just finished watching it. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it although can understand the dislike for the pitch side views. That aside, what an away side we were last season. Letís hope that carries on this season and we improve our home form. Bats was great to have around too in the second half of the season. Would love him back again.