Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 11-02-2019, 04:44 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
You can never be sure if Bezos is listening through your Alexa device. It is but the first step.
Except I don't imagine that Amazon are going to be liquidating people from historic record on the basis of 'thought crime' picked up by Alexa.

Probably the closest the west has come to this is 'social shaming of celebrities' when exposed, undermining their career potential (but notably as well in many cases, resulting in a successful trial).

That's a long way from Room 101 and a bucket of rats, behavioural modification / torture, which even if its successful will end up with the execution of the 'offender'.

The worst offence really that Amazon are guilty of seems to be trying to sell us stuff, like Alexa, that in any reasonable world, are best described as 'high tech toys' - rather than sinister tyrants, who having achieved complete control over the lives (and deaths of people) are now attempting to master then on a subjective experiential level.

I guess some of the work practices of Amazon in the US come close mind, and trying to find anime to watch on Prime does create very specific thought crimes about whoever sets regional controls.

Twitter might be full of total c**ts, but you can avoid them by not installing twitter, without any real impact on your social existence. The big lie of social media, is that it serves a real purpose, other than making it easier to organise something with your friends (which you would previously have done via phone calls or emails - all of which were monitored by state authorities (that's entirely what GCHQ have been doing for decades).

The really sad thing, is that we're not even remotely interesting to anyone outside of marketing and no one 'listening' cares what we think or say.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:46 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You can never be sure if Bezos is listening through your Alexa device. It is but the first step.
I'd imagine that Bezos, being the richest man in the world, and recently single after a very long relationship, has better things to do than hear me shouting whilst Alexia ignores me.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:14 PM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
I'd imagine that Bezos, being the richest man in the world, and recently single after a very long relationship, has better things to do than hear me shouting whilst Alexia ignores me.
and there's why.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:25 PM

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
I suppose we've got Amazon Dating to look forward to now. That's the provider not the clients.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:28 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Apparently God can listen to a million plus people at once, but I'm not sure a mere mortal has that ability.... yet.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:40 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
and there's why.
but he can afford to pay thousands in poor countries to do it for him.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
but he can afford to pay thousands in poor countries to do it for him.
Wooooooosh.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Wooooooosh.
Was that a loose one?

Imodium is your friend.

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:06 PM

Are you fangs alt, really I cant help feeling you need another outlet in life if my bowel movements are something you spend even a moment thinking about.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
It could be that you are taking him too literally. This could be one of Reggy’s ‘metaphors’.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here

To view the link you have to Register or Login