Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:05 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by R18bo View Post
Noades was a shark
I was an original member of the lifeline and actually won it.
When I got to the Villa Noades and his family were still there,his comments were no Palace fans ever take this up. It cost the lifeline £1000 per month.Total free holidays paid for by us mugs
Weird because I know two people who won it and went to the villa and had it all to themselves and loved it.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:14 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Weird because I know two people who won it and went to the villa and had it all to themselves and loved it.
I won it, went and loved it too
Old 04-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
I won it, went and loved it too
...me, three!
Old 04-06-2019, 10:51 AM

Dreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behindDreamer will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
...me, three!
me, four!
Old 04-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Block E Still, Main Stand

peterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
me, four!
I never won it
Old 05-06-2019, 08:59 AM

Ron Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I donít think Jordan did anything nasty at Palace, he just was in over his head, both in terms of business acumen and funds. His only tactic was to sell everything he could to raise revenue to keep afloat, from players to the catering rights.
My personal problem is that he lied about stuff especially the repurchasing if the ground and I witnessed his behaviour in the directors area before a game acting like a complete spoilt child in front of everyone including sponsors, politicians and the press.
He has recreated himself as Mr Soundbite, using many and complicated words when one or two carefully chosen ones would do to make himself sound like an expert on everything. The fact itís in Talk$hit says everything really.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:37 AM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
me, four!
Me, five and six!
Old 05-06-2019, 09:48 AM

Simple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterr259 View Post
I never won it
Me two
Old 07-06-2019, 09:30 PM

leslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleslie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
my mate did, and loved it.