Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
I can't say too much at the moment but I'm likely to be covering the academy in more depth this coming season (nothing to do with the club btw)
Really Matt. Thought your coverage is second to none already !
Old 21-06-2019, 09:24 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_burger View Post
SP is much maligned by end in the BBS for his work on the academy, ironically he was worked hard to secure a 100 year lease on land for the academy which will finally allow us to achieve category 1 status
75yr lease, not 100yrs.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-06-2019, 10:20 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
75yr lease, not 100yrs.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Only 75? Uselss twat...Parish out!

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Woos, do you think either Tupper or Henry make viable no.3 keepers, or will one, or indeed both be loaned out?
Old 26-06-2019, 08:56 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Woos, do you think either Tupper or Henry make viable no.3 keepers, or will one, or indeed both be loaned out?
Think Henry will definitely go out on loan, Tupper may do as well. Neither will be truly third choice (but may be by default).

James Daly and Sean Robertson have both signed new deals, Nikola Tavares I understand is due to sign imminently having turned down more lucrative offers from abroad.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 26-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Money saving isn't the only reason we should have an academy in my opinion, but with AWB's transfer fee (and Zaha's not too long ago) it makes it really easy to justify it's existence.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:34 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Money saving isn't the only reason we should have an academy in my opinion, but with AWB's transfer fee (and Zaha's not too long ago) it makes it really easy to justify it's existence.
Agree, I think there is a sociological and community responsibility for a Premier League team to have an Academy that transcends feeding the first team.

Even those that don't make the grade, learn a life lesson that bodes well for them be it in the lower leagues, non-league or even outside of football.

If the odd gem makes it every 3 to 5 years, all the better.
Old 28-06-2019, 12:42 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know is Lokilo returning from Lorient when his loan expires on Sunday?

Very limited information and mixed information about that being loan/permanent (or loan with option to buy)
Old 28-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceguard View Post

Very limited information and mixed information about that being loan/permanent (or loan with option to buy)
You need to know right now?
Old 28-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceguard View Post

I would expect so, it's not gone well for him there. It was a loan with an agreed purchase fee, there was no requirement for them to buy. Fee was south of 1million

Old 28-06-2019, 06:32 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
You need to know right now?
Yes can't wait until Monday

Was asking as limited info at times and sometimes this kind of thing is not mentioned anywhere for months
Old 29-06-2019, 12:13 PM

krisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkkrisr7 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Any chance Lokilo makes it at Palace? Seemed so highly rated, but just hasn't been able to make the next step.

Also wondering whether any of Kirby, Flanagan or Dreher are likely to feature this year.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:19 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisr7 View Post
Any chance Lokilo makes it at Palace? Seemed so highly rated, but just hasn't been able to make the next step.

Also wondering whether any of Kirby, Flanagan or Dreher are likely to feature this year.
He couldn't even get in Lorient's second team last season who basically play Conference level so I doubt he is going to make it at Palace.
Old 29-06-2019, 02:03 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Based on making the bench, Woods and Dreher will definitely be in the first team fringes with Mitchell possibly making a step up based on Wooseys posts.
Old 29-06-2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasape View Post
Based on making the bench, Woods and Dreher will definitely be in the first team fringes with Mitchell possibly making a step up based on Wooseys posts.
Maybe some of the younger ones might sneak in to the fringes too. Many of the more exciting prospects come from the younger groups, though many of them are already playing up. Woods and Dreher have been hampered by injuries.

Time will tell
Old 29-06-2019, 07:19 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Sam Woods to Real Madrid in summer 2021 for 80m.
Old 29-06-2019, 07:22 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasape View Post
See quite a few u23 games last season and Flanagan stood out most for me big lad as well so physically could cope could see him getting in league cup games
Old 29-06-2019, 10:13 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Sam Woods to Real Madrid in summer 2021 for 80m.
Not enough

We would be mad to accept anything less than 150m for an England captain and Premier League winner
Old 30-06-2019, 03:01 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Of the tenants that were on the 'new' academy site how many are still left? I'm assuming that we'd be able to either use the Gambardos building as an all weather facility or stick a shell over the existing Goals pitches to provide an all weather training facility.
Old 30-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Of the tenants that were on the 'new' academy site how many are still left? I'm assuming that we'd be able to either use the Gambardos building as an all weather facility or stick a shell over the existing Goals pitches to provide an all weather training facility.
Only Gambardos. They'll be moving out at the end of the coming season. Then we'll knock it all down and have a purpose built facility.