Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-06-2019, 05:55 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

Thatís strange IOW, so it works okay on the non 4K but mucks about on the 4K firestick? Using the same HDMI port in the same TV?
Old 20-06-2019, 08:35 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I donít use sportsdonkey so I typed sportsdonkeyiptv discount and got 15% off with Welcomeback (upper case) May work may not..
I will add though your going to struggle to find deals for most now itís not all about premier league 3pm anymore itís about being a go to tv subscription like sky/virign in th U.K. direct tv subs in the USA.
Also chuck in how big American sports are all around the world and lots of people want to watch means you donít get deals as much.
If you want to find a discount pick your subscription name and type discount in search engine you may get one show up an example
Old 20-06-2019, 08:49 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Yeah maybe, but most support sites are overloaded with posts (and moans) when PL games are on from what Iíve experienced over the years. I do appreciate there is a demand for other sports and tv services. To me, the other stuff is a bonus but if it jacked in the football, I probably wouldnít bother with IPTV I have to say.
Old 20-06-2019, 09:57 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Thatís strange IOW, so it works okay on the non 4K but mucks about on the 4K firestick? Using the same HDMI port in the same TV?
Yep no idea why.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 21-06-2019, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Yep no idea why.

Does everything else work okay on there? I wonder if itís an issue with the WiFi on the stick. I donít know if poss, but if itís close enough to the router you could try a Ethernet adaptor. Amazon sell them for about £14 I think. Alternatively, you could try another stick. Get one from a shop and then swap and send it back with the old one although you could call this immoral.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:50 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Recommend a supplier for the following .....

I have two Smart Tv's both with an app called Simply Smart SS-IPTV one is an Hitachi the other is an Electriq it's a clone of LG.... I am looking for a supplier with football for next season VOD lots seem to do one connection but prefer just one supplier. Already have a back up on the Satellite Box
Old 21-06-2019, 02:55 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisuk View Post
I donít use sportsdonkey so I typed sportsdonkeyiptv discount and got 15% off with Welcomeback (upper case) May work may not..
I will add though your going to struggle to find deals for most now itís not all about premier league 3pm anymore itís about being a go to tv subscription like sky/virign in th U.K. direct tv subs in the USA.
Also chuck in how big American sports are all around the world and lots of people want to watch means you donít get deals as much.
If you want to find a discount pick your subscription name and type discount in search engine you may get one show up an example
Coupon usage limit exceeded

Old 24-06-2019, 06:35 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Does everything else work okay on there? I wonder if itís an issue with the WiFi on the stick. I donít know if poss, but if itís close enough to the router you could try a Ethernet adaptor. Amazon sell them for about £14 I think. Alternatively, you could try another stick. Get one from a shop and then swap and send it back with the old one although you could call this immoral.
Immorawhat???
Old 25-06-2019, 08:59 AM

I see the donkey now has a Telegram app (like WhatsApp) support group. Hopefully this will mean any issues will be addressed quicker now. Hopefully it cont be contaminated with load of people calling each other cónt too! 🤣
Old 25-06-2019, 05:36 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Done a quick check how do you search for it.

Old 25-06-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Done a quick check how do you search for it.

Search for what, Telegram app?
Old 30-06-2019, 03:29 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
M3u appears to be up and running again now.
Old 30-06-2019, 04:08 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great coverage of the cricket(COME ON ENGLAND)NO issues at all.Apart from India knocking some runs on the board
Old 30-06-2019, 04:16 PM

Donkey certainly seems to be sorting their shit out. New website coming, Telegram communication, m3u back, new app coming (although thatís been said for donkeyís years (if you pardon the pun)).
Old 30-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
M3u appears to be up and running again now.
What actually is that?
Old 30-06-2019, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
What actually is that?

Itís an address you put into IPTV app to gain you access to the providerís set.
Old 30-06-2019, 05:57 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
What actually is that?
If you install a smart tv player on your telly you can input that unique sportsdonkey code at the top of the page on their own smart tv website. You then watch everything through the player rather than logging in on a browser. Think it was about 5 euros i forked out, mind it packed up for about 2 months within days of setting it up, but it takes out the faff of logging it in onto your telly.
Old 30-06-2019, 07:28 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I use one called OTT player on Samsung which is alright. Have to flick through a lot of channels to find what you want but it’s free so good to have rather than using kodi
Old 01-07-2019, 08:22 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Hmmm, I don't have a smart tv just a Kodi MX box plugged into an ordinary tv
Old 04-07-2019, 05:44 PM

Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

Still seems to be no deals going around at the mo unless anyone has seen one recently? (Flawless, Limitless, Donkey)